CHAPTER 19

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


I was stuck with Mingyu in one car just a while ago and it's not that bad after all.

 

 i shamefully take all i have said about him back, he's definitely one of the generous person i have ever met, infact he's far from being a douche actually.

 

he took care of me very well, making sure that i'm fine and all that stuffs.


he's really nice to talk with too, at first i thought that he would just ignore me all through out the ride but i was proven wrong

 

we actually managed to have a decent conversation together which to be frank surprised me a lot.


we even had a little argument about honorifics which i found immature but cute in a way, he's really kind and approachable.

 

he even cracks a joke every now and then when the atmosphere gets a little bit quiet and boring.

 

it upsets me though that i accused and thought of bad things about him earlier without even trying to know him better.


to sum it all up, i really enjoyed the ride, eventhough my friends weren't there with me, he actually made me feel comfortable at the least.

 

 well let's not forget the fact about me surpressing my feelings within, i totally thought that i would hyperventilate and all that scary stuffs infront of him but none of that happened thankfully.


being with him alone in a car is really difficult and bad for my heart specially when i kept seeing him giving me little glances which made my stomach being filled with butterflies inside.

 

never in my entire life i had ever felt this way, it's way too overwhelming and flattering.

 

not the i am assuming stuffs but the way he looks at me makes me think of other things aside from making me sure that i am okay.


"hey Wonwoo hyung are you ready?" he asked me while unbuckling his seatbelt.

 

i looked at him not really sure but i followed him suit, this is the first time i'll be attending a party like this, it's kind of nervewrecking.

 

 i don't have any idea on how to act properly in this kind of situation, well i guess i'll never know if i'll never try right?.


me and my friends were never invited on a college party before but we didn't make a fuss out of it we were even thankful to be honest.

 

we're not party poopers we just want to make ourselves low profile that's all.

 

atleast we kept ourselves from people who we know are potential bad influences that could possibly ruin our peaceful lives as an average students of our university.


"well might as well give it shot!" i answered before sighing.

 

 we arrived at the largest house i have ever seen, its a freaking mansion! grand facade with a very huge gate, it feels really weird to be here, a lot of cars were parked infront of the house and seems endless, wow! this party surely is a big deal then.


"oh ahm! Mingyu are you sure we're on the correct place? this seems too exclusive" i said while following him behind.

 

 he chuckled "i'm pretty sure it's here" he assured.

 

as we were getting closer to the house, Mingyu's assurance was confirmed, loud music were blasting through the walls of the humungous structure.


laser lights with different colors were also escaping from the large windows, i guess this is a bad idea.

 

i am not mentally prepared for this, from the looks of it, it feels really rowdy and intimidating.


i can literally imagine drunk people puking their asses out, dancing like there's no tomorrow.

 

it was too much, i was about to back out but a hand was suddenly placed on my shoulder, squeezing it slightly as if assuring me that it was fine.


"it's okay Wonwoo ah! you'll enjoy i promise" he said making me a little bit relaxed.

 

"okay then" i said, i held my breathe as he pushed the door bell, the door immediately opened welcoming us with an ear breaking noise and a very unpleasant smell, human sweat, alcohol and all that unhuman stuffs stinking the whole place up.


i swallowed the lump in my throat, trying to force myself from scrunching my nose in disgust, the last thing i want is to make an impression to people i barely know.

 

"oh it's Mingyu!" one of the girls squeaked, and the entire room momentarilly stopped, people were looking on our direction which instantly made me hide behind the tall figure.


and like a blink of an eye people were starting to approach us, Mingyu in particular, i on the other hand was harshly pushed away from the crowd.

 

i huffed in annoyance, it irritates me when my outfit gets ruined, and it's all because of those filthy people who wants to be with Mingyu.

 

ugh! if i only knew, i shouldn't have agreed all along, i'm just here for almost thirty seconds and i can already tell that this night is going to be chaotic as hell. i thought.


"oh well i guess i'm all alone now, what happened to not leaving me alone blah blah blah" i muttered, quite annoyed and sad at the same time,

 

i was about to go on a corner to separate myself from the crowd and from the loud music when i was suddenly approached by two beautiful girls,

 

they seem pretty drunk "oh hi there handsome boy! why are you alone?" the first girl said while twirling her hair obviously trying to act cute and seductive.


well bad for her she doesn't even have an idea that i'm gay, that didn't worked for me at all so i shrugged them off,

 

but unfortunately for me they still pestered me like i didn't just ignored them, "ooooh! quite cocky huh? i like that" the second girl cooed with a wink.


i almost puked at the gesture but luckily i didn't, figuring that they won't easily leave me alone i confronted them but in a good manner, they are still girls though.

 

"look, you two are really pretty but i'm sorry, i am not interested okay? just please go ask other guys" i calmly said.


 "but oppa!" i mentally cringed at that part,.

 

"are you sure you don't want a piece of us? ugh! with that deep voice of yours i'm sure that's not the only thing you can do deeply right?" the first girl added with an unattractive lip bite.


oh god! someone needs to get rid of these people and save their poor souls! they're just humiliating theirselves, i wonder if all the people around here are like these two.

 

i looked at them both in the eyes "i am really not in the mood sorry, so please go get other guys to lay you, i'm sure there's tons of them out there" i said plainly.


i effortly tried to make a straight facial expression to show them that i'm not interested at all which actually worked as they casually walked away whispering some words like 'no fun' and 'such a kill joy' but i shrugged it, who gives a about it anyway.


now what? first my friends stood me up and then Mingyu have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter