CHAPTER 2

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


The next day i woke up, i actually found myself underneath my bed, i groaned in frustration i always end up falling without me even noticing it.

 

 i stood up and stretch unattractively a yawn naturaly escaped from my mouth.


i dragged myself in the bathroom to wash up, making me fully awake now, i looked at my reflection in the mirror and noticed some dark circles starting to get a little more dark under my eyes. i sighed, college life can be a little bit torturous if i say.


studying bachelor of science in architecture is really tough, its really expensive, endless plates and projects, questionable math subjects and when i say questionable, it means that they are not really relevant towards the main course itself and to top it all up you will be experiencing a massive lack of sleep all through out your years in college.


now that i think of it i'm kind of regreting it now,ha! ha! who am i kidding? i'm almost done with my degree! i thought shaking my head.

 

i really do love to draw and i actually dreamt of building sky scrapers and such but i didn't knew the proccess would be this torturous, but atleast i'm on my last year now hoping that my units are enough for me to actually graduate this year.


i stepped out from the bathroom and head towards my bed's side table.

 

i took my glasses and wore it on, i reached out for my phone checking if there are any messages that were left unread, it turns out that i don't have any, i was quite surprise though, this was the first time that i have none, usually my friends would pest me everytime,

 

"well i think today's a good day then!"i blurted


i glanced on the clock and saw that it was still early, i don't have classes until 10:30 in the morning so i decided to go for a morning jog and get some treats from a cafe nearby.


i prepared myself, i wore some gray sweat pants, a black hoodie which happens to have cat ears in it and some white sneakers.

 

 i took a look on my reflection infront of a mirror checking myself out."well you! you piece of hot meat!, flaunt your iness and show them how fabulous you are!" i said making me chuckle for my weirdness.

 

 oh god! i am so GAY! i thought.


i walk through my room, making sure that nothing was left unattended well the last thing i want is to burn up this whole new place so better make sure everything is fine!

 

i took a deep breathe and started to lock the door.


i decided to take the stairs to warm myself up for a bit not really minding to take the elevator.

 

 i walk pass through my neighbors and said hi to them they're also students from our school not too far away from here.

 

 one thing that i really love about my place is that people around here are really approachable , well not all but atleast most of them do.


i sighed when i saw the lobby's entry way, well another thing that i like about this place is that it looks so fancy for an apartment but its way too cheap!

 

maybe because it's located near my university and their main target of consumers are students so they obviously make it conveniently affordable for us.


the building almost looked like a hotel with it's accomodations and stuffs it may pass as a 3 star hotel actually, and its relatively new, it opened just a few months ago, so i can say that i'm one of the lucky ones who had the chance to use one of the units first hand. 


when i got out i automatically stretched up my arms wide making my bones to slightly make a sound.

 

i jog my way into a nearby park, and took a deep breathe of fresh air once i arrived in the place.


the location was incredibly full of huge trees considering that its located in the center of seoul city making it more unbelievable.

 

 how can you grow humongous trees when the city is literally consisting of 40% oxygen and the remaining  60% are pure pollution.


well its not my concern anymore, i followed the long pathway of the park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter