CHAPTER 17

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wonwoo's POV


What am i doing? what happened to avoiding Kim Mingyu at all cost? this is so messed up! everythings messed up, life is so unfair!, when you think that everything goes fine that's when a problem comes along when you least expected it to happen.

 
how the heck am i going to act infront of him, for all i know he probably knows that i like him, life is not always cupcakes and rainbows indeed, this is going to be so awkward i can already tell.


this is so stupid, he probably thinks that i'm just acting hard to get, i was so fine pretending to be mad at him, surpressing the excitement i feel inside. him offering me a ride to the party? can you even believe that?  is the world against my plans on avoiding Kim Mingyu? is this my fate? to suffer from severe humiliation?


ugh! i don't really know what to do now, after him apologizing to me makes me feel miserable inside, i shouldn't have took my revenge on him yesterday by shutting him out too. he's not really that bad after all.


he's just quiet that's all, and he even apologized to me infront of my bestfriends isn't that the most sincere thing? now what? should i cancel my plans on going to the party? but he has my number now!

 

should i replace my old number with a new one too? but that's insane, it would take a lot of time to regain the contact list i have in my phone and i cannot afford that to happen. 


what am i going to do? what entered my mind and decided to give him my phone number?of all the things! why my phone number?

 

i should have gave Jihoon's or Soonyoung's instead but the chance of exposing their own privacy is at risk i can't do that to them. i am losing my sanity drastically, i'm going crazy!


i feel like i'm going to burst out anytime soon, should i still keep up my act infront of him? this so damn hard! and i only have a few more minutes before 7 in the evening, i cannot think straight at the moment.


i didn't even take a second look on my outfit, but i'm sure that's its fine, what bothers me the most is Mingyu. would he like the way i look? would he still want to give us a ride and come to the party with us? oh my god! what am i even thinking! its just a ride nothing else and my friends are with me too.


its not only me he had offered a lift, my bestfriends are with me as well when he asked, and this  is not really a thing for him, he's just too kind to give us a free ride that's all, no intentions, no reasons to feel a little bit too excited.


i should calm myself down, i cannot be too assuming and act like i'm the sole reason why he gave us a ride, i am literally nobody, nothing more, nothing less. he didn't plan this after all. or did he?


did he planned this to embarrass me infront of the people at the party? is this his first step for humiliating me? is this his revenge? to make me feel like i'm a friend and then suddenly leaves me hanging? i cannot see why he can't do that to me he's the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter