CHAPTER 5

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu's POV 


I was in a rush, a phone in hand, my mom was calling me so i have to pick it up right away.

 

 i was about to open the door and answer the call when i accidentally bumped onto someone that obviously made them fell on the ground painfully.


i looked at him a little bit pissed that he was on my way, but the annoyance that i had felt have vanished right away when i took a look at the person on the floor.

 

underneath me was a really pretty boy, with a very foxy feature, pointed nose,strikingly sharp eyes with a cute spectacle on it,  pink lips and skin as fair as paper, he was unbelievably attractive.


my heart skept a beat when the said boy locked his gaze on me, looking at me like i was some masterpiece from an art gallery which made me extremely flattered.

 

never in my entire life i have ever encountered someone that has the power to make me feel really special just by looking at me.


 i was about to reach out  and help him but he shook his head and immediately shrugged me off,

 

he instantly got himself up and started to walk away ooh hard to get ey? i thought. a smile formed on  my face, finally! someone that isn't a fan of me!  i added.


it was the first time that someone actually ignored me, i'm not sadistic or anything but the thought of someone who wasn't trying to get close to me made me a bit happy, sure, being popular is very flattering but to the point that everyone wants to be friends with you just to be famous as well is a little bit frustrating.


that's why i probably rejected everyone that had tried to get close to me.

 

i automatically know their prior motives so i immediately shut them out before they even execute it themselves.

 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter