CHAPTER 11

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


what the is happening? i thought, its really unbelievable, of all the people that could possibly move right next door why on earth does it has to be him, how cruel fate could be?,  i'm currently standing infront of the person i like but hate at the same time.


the one and only Kim Mingyu, who would have thought that he's my new neighbor and to think that he's just a wall apart from me made me feel a little bit anxious and secretly excited as well.


i sighed, well if it wasn't for those stupid friends of mine i wouldn't be doing this ing dare, i swear, who would have came up with the idea of daring me to ask my new neighbor out without having any clue who the hell he or she is?


now what? this was way far from what i was expecting to happen, i never really thought of Mingyu moving at the same place as mine, so it really bewildered me to see him standing infront of me.


as a matter of fact i was just hoping that it wasn't from my university or any other guy or girl that's around my age because it would be so awkward and embarrasing.


i guess my luck had ran out for today seeing Mingyu infront of me, he's not just from my university but he's also around my age, i internally groaned in frustration, of all the people why him? i mean i wasn't ready emotionally and mentally for these sudden turn of events .


i swallowed my nervousness and tried to act cool and careless, i am thankful that i kind of drunk myself out before doing this dare of mine because if i didn't, i would possibly just run away right after seeing mingyu's face.


i looked over at my place and sighed deeply, i decided to just go straight to the point immediately so that i could hit my friend's heads already for making me do this.


 i explained to him my prior intention why i was there and saw that his facial expression wasn't chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter