CHAPTER 23

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV

 

Darkness... that was all i remembered, i was surrounded by nothing but pitch black.


I'm not quite sure what was happening and the only thing that i remembered was being with Mingyu.


Where is he anyway? He was the last person i was with after the party, i thought.


I was trying to reminisce the past events that happened but it was all too blurry and it makes my head hurts so bad.


"Ugh! , it hurts so so bad!" I said silently, i grabbed my head trying to soothe the pain but it was useless.


And then pain suddenly striked all over my body that made me instantly crumpled and fell on the cold metallic floor like a thrown paper on the hallway.


"Where the hell am i?!" I said frightingly, afraid of nothing but the unknown of what's going to happen next.


I squizzed my eyes to make my visions clearer but it was no help.


"Where's my glasses? I questioningly asked. "Oh yeah! It's broken" i figured.


But i wasn't sure what was the reason for it, i just remembered it being broken.


I sighed, "what the hell is happening?! and who brought me here?"  I tried to stand up but my legs were wobbling like jelly.


And then i felt  so drained like something or someone was the life out of me.


"Have i taken drugs? Or did somebody purposely drugged me? Because if not then this would not make any sense at all" i rumbled.

I was really trying hard to comprehend what was happening but it was too much and its not helping when my head started to ache undesireably painful making my visions even more blurry.


I was hopeless...


I tried asking for help but it seemed that i was left alone in a desserted area and no one was around.


My eyes were starting to get really tired and i really felt that i'm going to pass out anytime soon.


But i suprisingly saw a tinge of light right infront of me, it was small but it was still visible.


I rubbed my eyes furiuosly making sure that i wasn't hallucinating or something.


I focused my sight on the light and saw a figure of a man standing not too far from me.


A tiny bubble of hope started to enter my body. "Hey please! I'm begging you i can't move please help me!" I begged.


I tried to reach out for him hoping that he would help me but i quickly retreated when i recognized who he was.


And all the memories from the party started to enter my head, from the moment i entered the event up until i was left with Mingyu.


"You!?" I said unbelievably, he just replied me with a devlish smirk, and it was not a pretty sight at all.


I forced myself  and used all my might to sat up straight and pulled my legs right infront of me, hopelessly trying to protect myself like a child.


"Oh why my dear? Why are you so afraid of me? I bring you no harm, i'm just here to help you, you know" he said in a very low tone.


I flinched at his voice starting to get really terrified of him.


"What do you want from me?" I asked, tears were starting to well up in my eyes.


"Oh dear, don't be scared, don't cry, i promise you that i won't hurt you just come and play with me yeah?" He dominantly said trying to reach out for me.


"No! Don't you dare touch me you freak!" I shouted my tears were already falling down through my cheeks.


"Oh! You're so ing cute!" He said while trying to wipe my tears away but i moved backward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter