CHAPTER 9

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


Thanks to Hansol and his driving skills we successfully arrived at my place safely, we brought the foods we bought to the kitchen right away. i took a look on the  clock and saw that it was already a few minutes passed 6 in the evening so we really need to get started.


Jihoon had decided to be our resident chef for today, and i am his lawfully assistant, i was appointed to be the assistant only because i know where the utensils are. Jihoon is a very good cook, he cooks for us all the time.


me and Soonyoung are really thankful to have him as our bestfriend, he's really the most understanding and matured person i have ever met, well except for my parents. he's like an older brother to me but shorter as you can see.


he's the type of person that gives useful advices whenever i need them, he listens to me whenever i ramble about something and he's always there for me whenever i feel alone, he's probably one of the best things that ever happened to me and to Soonyoung. 


Soonyoung on the other hand is the bubbly type of a bestfriend, he's more of the mood maker of the group, he lightens up almost everyone when he's around, with contrast to his personality, he's actually the most dedicated person i have ever met, whenever he does something he never fails to give his 101 %  into it and i really admire him for that.


he's always determined and positive that everything will be okay, like Jihoon, Soonyoung also listens to me everytime,  he also offers me playful advices that are actually helpful, he also cheers me up whenever i'm feeling blue and he always encourages me as well. i am really the luckiest person  in the world to have them both as my bestfriends.


 i am also greatful to have Hansol, Seungkwan and Chan as my friends, eventhough I had met Soonyoung and Jihoon first i had accustomed myself and got really close to the three them as well.


as Jihoon and i ended preparing the food, the others were having their usual argument about nonsense things. "yah! kids stop now and lets eat!" Jihoon yelled "yeah, the food is ready so we better eat before we drink" i added.


they hurriedly went to the dining table and started to eat, just a few minutes after, the food that we prepared for almost an hour was gone by just a blink of an eye. Soonyoung and Chan decided that they would wash the plates themselves because we already prepared dinner, Hansol and Seungkwan on the other hand were rearranging the living room together.


we sat and made ourselves comfortable with the pile of fluffy blankets scattered all over the floor which im really thankful that they had brought their own because i do not necessarily want to wash a pile of sheets that were used just for a night. it would be such a waste of my time and money.


we gathered around and brought the chicken, snacks and beers we bought earlier. we decided to watch a movie while we drink, (they are all in legal age in this story, just to clarify things for a moment) but things went a little bit out of plan when all of us got into a debate of what movie we should watch.


me and Seungkwan wanted to have a romcom movie while Soonyoung and Chan wanted an animated one, Hansol wanted some horror film and Jihoon was debating on how we need to watch a documentary film once in a while which we all instantly brought the idea down.


like who the hell wants to bore themselves with a movie about how an egg literally hatches for two whole hours? like what the ? its really educational i know, but this is a sleep over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter