CHAPTER 12

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: hello guys because i am feeling good today, i had uploaded another chapter for you guys! its a double update hooray!!! if you havent checked the chapter before this, you better should, because this would not make sense at all  bye! and enjoy!

 

Mingyu's POV


i found myself standing infront of a tree in the middle of no where, all i could see was an old oak tree planted alone in a deserted area. i walked my way underneath it and placed myself comfortably by sitting on its roots.


its one of those nights when i feel so lonely, i feel so cold and abandoned,  nobody was there for me not a single living thing was there to comfort me, its ironic how i always tried to be alone but too afraid to be lonely.


i was never alone, people who constantly tries to be close to me are unlimited, where ever i go, what ever i do there's always someone who would bug me at all cost. growing with it as a teenager is quite flattering and exciting to be honest but as time goes by the happiness i always felt whenever i got noticed was replaced by annoyance and ignorance.


realizing the fact that almost the entirety of my oh so called 'friends' are just there because of my fame and money, i wonder how my life would be if i wasn't known by other people, i bet it would be peaceful and satisfying.


i was abruptly awaken by my thoughts when a figure suddenly popped infront of me, it was the nameless guy  from earlier, he was standing  infront of me on all his glory, i looked around i unknowingly found myself at the exact place where this guy just asked me out.


it really felt weird facing him for the second time around at the same place , "Kim Mingyu will you go out with me just for a day?"  he suddenly asked, anticipation on his voice, those words rang on my ears repeatedly, i was about to say yes when the door suddenly closed.


i tried to grab the knob but with no avail it felt so slippery in my hands, but i still fought for it i grabbed it with all my might hoping that it would finally open, when i saw that i was so close to opening the door, the floor underneath suddenly opened that left me falling into an endless blackhole.


 that's when i found myself sitting on my bed sweat all over my body, my alarm was annoyingly so loud, i grabbed it and harshly turned it off, i looked around and saw that it was already morning, i got up and head towards the bathroom.


once i was done i went to the living room and found it really messy, i went to kitchen and got myself a coffee, good thing i bought some instant coffee yesterday, i checked the time and saw that it was already 8 in the morning, i already missed my morning routine.


i always manage to wake up early, probably 6 in the morning to be exact, i would always prepare for my morning jog at around that hour and would have my breakfast whenever i'm done with my exercise.


but for some reason i didn't woke up like i used to, that's when i realized the prior cause of it, it was last night's event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter