CHAPTER 20

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


Seeing the scene infront of me made my knees go weak, my stomach churned that i almost puked, it was really horrendous and devastating.


i accidentally opened the wrong door, the door that i thought that would lead me to the bathroom was actually another occupied room with two strangers having with each other.


the scene was really gross and the fact that i am gay makes it even more disgusting.


the guy was hovering on top of the girl, pleasure written all over their faces, probably sensing an intruder they both looked straight towards my direction shockingly.


the girl underneath the guy immediately grabbed a blanket and covered herself, the pleasure that was on her face earlier was instantly replaced by embarrassment.


the guy on the other hand was just smriking devlishly at me "hey hottie! wanna join?" he said straightforwardly.


that caught me and the girl under him off guard, "oppa!" a hit in the hand was received by him from the lady.


"what the Seungcheol oppa! are you insane! no way!" the girl protested.


"why? he's ing hot don't you want to have a for once?" he answered casually.


i was stunned, my feet were glued on the floor, i wasn't able to back myself out for some reason.


hearing what i assumed was Seungcheol talking about having a with another guy seems natural for him, is he gay or something?  i thought.


i was abruptly awaken from my thoughts when the said boy suddenly stood fully infront of me.


"hey! are you going? or not? i would like to see your pretty face in the bed if you know what i mean." he said suggestively with a seductive wink.


that made my already wide open eyes to be even wider if that's possible.


i didn't knew that someone could casually ask a total stranger to have with him,he's obviously too full of himself, and i automatically despise him for that.


yes, he has beefy arms, abs and a lengthy prick but that doesn't mean that i would immediately agree, i am not that low of a person.


sensing my emotions riling up i angrily shoved him from me, "you wish!" i spit, and walked a way but it didn't end up there.


"oooh! hard to get?" he grabbed my body harshly and forced me to enter the room once again which surprised me a lot.


is he that interested with me? i should really avoid going to parties like this from now on i thought.


i saw the girl stood up from the bed, obviously surprised "hey Seungcheol oppa!! are you high?! why are you forcing him? he doesn't want to! let him go and let's already finish what we started!" she whined loudly.


i sighed in relief when i heard her speak,atleast she wasn't in favor of having me in here.


i was about to get away from him but the grip of this nut head on my arms tighened even more restricting me to move any further.


"ugh!!! let me go you psycho!" i shouted trying to free myself from his strong hold.


"just shut up! i know you want to anyway don't deny it" he said.


"what the?!" the girl and i said in unison, "oh my gosh! Seungcheol are you kidding me?!" she asked. 


"do i look like it?" he snapped.


"ugh! i can't believe you! i'm getting out of here you !" as she said that she messily wore her clothes and ran out of the room leaving me with this total stranger alone.


"huh! yeah leave! i wasn't really in to you anyway" he hissed.


i looked at him, quite frightened by his behaviour, "yah! just leave me alone!" i protested immediately.


when i felt his grip loosened i tried my best to stomp his feet but he managed to skillfully dodge it.


"what?! are you crazy? i'm not letting you go after that left me! i still have my loads that are yet to be released and i could really use a hottie like you" he straightforwardly said

.
"oh my god! you're insane!" i said, he was stronger than me and i wasn't in great shape to fight back.


 as he was dragging me towards the bed i heard a loud gasp behind us "! Wonwoo hyung!"


we both looked at the person yelling my name and saw that it was my prince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter