CHAPTER 18

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mingyu's POV


I must've been a hero in my past life or i did something really good before because god damn it! i am the luckiest person in the world right now.

 

could you even believe it? me and Wonwoo on the same car, ALONE? and he's literally beside me! just a few inches apart, i might have an heart attack just by looking at him, this is ridiculous! 


he really looks hella attractive right now, with that black leather jacket on top of a deep white v-neck shirt, and tight jeans that sculpts his really round , isn't he the hottest?

 

his fashion sense is on fleek! he can literally turn heads just by casually walking accross the street, with that attire he can even pass as a model.


plus that cute spectacles on his face, ugh!how on earth can he do that? being hot and adorable at the same time?!, he should be arrested, i swear!

 

i didn't even expect that he could pull off a look like that, even me, i'm kind of insecure right now and for the record i haven't felt this envious before.


it still bewilders me that i haven't discovered Wonwoo much sooner, if he's this attractive then why on earth that i didn't even heard just a single word about him before? i mean with that look and style he deserves to be recognized right?


well i guess he's doing a pretty good job hiding and avoiding from people's attention all through out his years in college, but i'm pretty sure that things will definitely change after this party.

 

he can effortlessly steal everyone's attention, that's for sure.


and i admit that i am quite scared and terrified with the idea of other people trying to steal my Wonwoo away from me, oh no! that's not what i meant, i mean other random people trying to get his attention, which is really great for him and his social life but not really good for my heart.


but oh well, life goes on even when you feel like it doesn't moves, that's just how life works. i just hope that no one would even try to hit on him tonight because if that happens i would really lose my mind.


i am not possesive to be honest but if i do so, it means that i really like that person a lot to the point that i don't want to lose sight of him or her ever and that's probably the case with Wonwoo right now

.
i know, i just met him like a couple of days ago but i really took a liking on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter