Chapter 6

My Brother's Girl

Chapter 6

Gui Gui,.. are you alright. Why are you crying?

Mei Mei …(she hugged her and cried)

What’s the problem?

I hate him, I really hate him.

Aaron? (Gui Gui told her what happened) Do you really like him?

Of course not! How could I like that..that..arrogant..I hate him!

I think you do. You’re hurt not because he knows what you’re planning to do but because you think he really loves his girlfriend right?!

I..I..

You don’t need to hide it anymore. I already noticed it. You should see yourself when you look at him, your eyes always shining. So, does he taken up the place of your brother in your heart?

He’s really like my brother. Handsome, talented, faithful to the one they love…(suddenly remembers Angela) but that girl…how could she…

Aiyo, you should not think about that. The problem now is how to make Aaron fall(inlove) for you since he already had a bad impression on you.

Right! That’s a serious problem. What shall I do?

Don’t worry the girls are here to back you up. We need to steal him away from whoever that girl is.

But,.. I’m just angry of what Angela did to my brother and it’s like I’m doing the same thing to the girl.

Relax; Fiona hinted that his girlfriend is just an imaginary person to push away other girls who like him. No one has seen that girl. Leave that to us. Cheer up! I’m not used seeing you so down.

Right! I must not give up! I’ll surely can make him fall for with me..^_^
***

(Ella’s in Aaron’s house to learn some dishes, since Aaron’s cooking is better than her)

Am I being so harsh? She looked hurt. Should I apologize? Hmm, this necklace looks exactly like mine.

Hey! What’s that?

Nothing.

Huh? You’re hiding something from me. Is that from your girlfriend?

Are you finished? Let me taste it.

You’re avoiding the topic! Aha! You have a girlfriend already? Hmm? Hmm?

It’s a little salty.

You’re avoiding it. Look at me…

(Aaron continues tasting Ella’s dishes) this one’s a little sweet.

You’re keeping secrets from me now (she said sadly)

It’s nothing. Just one of my female schoolmates that continuously annoys me.

Hmm, but you look affected. Do you like her? You must let me meet her. Is she beautiful? You’re really a grown up. What does she looks like?

Sis, you’re asking too much questions. Hmm, you’re not even telling me about your job (he’s avoiding the topic)

Uhm,uhm.. I’m a housekeeper.

What?

Don’t shout.

Why did you do that?

It’s fun. At least uncle can’t really guess that I’ll do that. It would be difficult for him to find me that way. You, you’re the same, you’re working at you’re school even if I had already provided you the money you need. You’re not even using your atm.

I guess we’re really siblings.

But the young mistress usually bullies me. But, Master’s really kind.

oh! You like the master?

Ok, taste this. How about this (she’s avoiding the topic. They begin playing around.)
***

Morning brother! (Gui Gui’s at the kitchen preparing breakfast)

Morning! Where’s Ella?

Hmm… why are you looking for her? Huh?? Huh??(she’s looking very closely at Chun’s face)

Isn’t she supposed to be the one preparing for breakfast?

It’s good to eat normal breakfast one in while. Here (giving Chun his breakfast)

You’re not going out?

No (I’m letting Aaron miss me. Hehehe ^_^)

Where have you been lately? You’re always out.

I just joined other clubs at school, so I’m quite busy. (No! that means it gives more time for him and Ella. She looks intently at Chun) Do you develop some feelings for her? (She whisper to him, glaring) You can’t!
What?!

Nothing, (What if brother really likes her? I need to make sure, she won’t hurt him)
***

Master Chun, what are you doing?

I’m just checking the car’s condition.

Let me help you.
***

(Kring! Kring!) Hello!

Ella? Can you help me bring the blue folder I left at the study table here in the Office? I need that for my meeting.

Ok.
***

Hello, I’m looking for Master Chun’s Office.

Are you Miss Ella? (Ella nodded) Go to the top floor, he’s waiting for you.

(at the elevator)

Who is she? Why is she looking for Sir Chun?

Is she Sir Chun’s new girlfriend?

Of course not, look at her. Remember Sir Chun’s last girlfriend, Miss Angela? She’s really beautiful and so feminine.

(These girls! I’m going to stabbed you. Yah!yah! yah! But who is Angela?)

Miss Ella? Come on in, Sir Chun’s inside.

Thank you Ella. Ella this is Calvin. Calvin, this is Ella.

Hello Ella.

Hello Master Calvin. Master Chun, I brought some lunch, I thought you’d be very busy.

(While eating)

Hmm, you’re improving. Calvin, you said you have some problem with your car. You can ask Ella to check it out. She’s really into that kind of thing.

Really, then I shall trouble you later Ella (he noticed that Ella and Chun quiet close already)

(They keep on talking and Ella one time suggested)

You know something about business as well? Calvin noticed.

Er, my father used to have a small business before.

Should I hire you as my secretary instead? Chun teases.

Master Chun, there’ll be a basketball match tomorrow.

Right! Let’s watch it. You kept shouting the last time, I almost went deaf.

It was really fun, remember the three points shot (they began talking)

(Calvin: hmm… Chun’s look really comfortable with her. It’s interesting)
***

(Taekwondo club)

Everyone, I would like you to meet our new member, Gui Gui
(The teacher introduced the members) and this is Aaron, the club president. He’s recently busy with his forthcoming basketball final match, so I’m temporarily taking his place.

(Gui Gui winks at Aaron)
***