Chapter 14

My Brother's Girl

Chapter 14

Ella, it’s good that you’re back.

Uncle, I just came to say that I won’t marry Jiro ever. I love Chun.

I know, I know… I won’t force you anymore. I’ve been thinking these past few days. I’m so sorry honey, your dad would be angry at me if I’d make his princess unhappy. I’m so sorry for doing all those things. I missed you.

Oh, thank you uncle (Ella hugs him) what about the Wangs?

Don’t worry, I’ve already talk to them, and beside Jiro fell inlove with your friend Selina.

What? Really? That’s cool. They’ll match each other. Chun would be so happy about this.

You really love that guy?

I really love him. Uncle, uhm…Chun already proposed to me…

What? That fast? I haven’t even met him formally. Let me meet him first and then I’ll decide if I’m going to give you my blessings.

Aiyo, uncle you’re so willing to give me away to that Jiro…

Alright, alright. I’m just joking. So long as you’re really sure about him and you’re happy. He must love you that much.

You’re really great. Thank you so much. My wedding would be perfect, you’re going to walk me down the aisle and Aaron would be our best man.

Aaron?

Uncle, about Aaron can you consider it as well? I really want you both on my special occasion.

Alright, since I’ve already decided to support you, let me meet him. And let me meet Chun formally as well. I’ve known his family for so long but we’re not given the chance to be that close.

Thank you, thank you. You’re really the best. (Ella yawn)

Hmm, you haven’t slept yet? You’ve got panda eyes already. You’re that worried? Let’s have breakfast first and then go to sleep, we’ll talk again later. I’m not going to the office today; I’ll call Mr. Zhang first.

Uncle, about Mr. Zhang, don’t you know that Dad pulls out of the supposed business partnership with him before? Dad said to be careful about him.

What?

Yeah, it happened before I went to you in China for the business expansion. When I got back, dad never talked about him anymore. (Ella yawn again)

Alright, let’s talk about that later, you really need to rest first.
***

Chun, will you please calm down. I’m getting dizzy because of you, stop walking around. (Mrs. Wu reprimand Chun)

She hasn’t called yet. We should go there.

Brother, I’ve already called Aaron. He’s coming. Let’s go and rescue Sister Ella. Don’t allow that Jiro to have her.

Gui Gui…(Mrs. Wu gently warn her not to make her brother more anxious) Son, we should wait a little longer. Maybe she’s talking to her Uncle now. I’ve already called your father; he’s going to try to talk to Mr. Wang today.

Has she called? (Aaron asked when he arrived)

Not yet, she hasn’t contacted you either? (Chun asked in return)

No. She’s not answering her phone; I’ve already tried to call her.

This (waiting) won’t do. We need to go there. Mom, wait for dad and call me as soon as there are news, ok.

But there are too many guards in the mansion. (Aaron reminded him)

We can do it, we can beat them. We’re all black belters. Come on. (Gui Gui encouraged them)
***

Ella!!!Ella!!!Honey! Come out. Don’t worry; I’m here to get you. (Ella’s sleeping when she heard Chun’s voice) I’ve already miss Chun, I’m hearing his voice even in my sleep.

Knock!knock! Ella…come out…

(Ella opens the door) Uncle! I’m still sleepy…

(Uncle Chen smiled at her) I think someone’s looking for you. Go out before the guards beat them up. He really loves you; I’ll be waiting at the den.

(Ella quickly runs out on barefoot, she hasn’t even comb her hair yet. Then she saw Chun, Gui Gui and Aaron being hold back by their guards while shouting)

Ella…Ella..honey, come out. I won’t let you marry that Jiro, I love you, I love you so much (Chun shouted)

Sister, don’t be afraid, we’re going to rescue you. (Aaron shouted as well)

Let me go! Sister Ella. Don’t marry that monkey. My brother loves you. President Chen, don’t force sister Ella, she and my brother love each other! (Gui Gui added)

I know! I know! Stop shouting already. Let them go (Ella ordered the guards and runs towards Chun. Chun hugs her tightly)

Are you alright? (he asked)

I’m fine. Oh, I miss you. You look so tired. Come in. (she guided them all inside)

Uncle…this is Chun (Ella happily introduced them to President Chen)

We’re so sorry to trouble you President Chen.

Just call me Uncle Chen.

Let sister Ella be with my brother! (Gui Gui butts in)

(President Chen laughs at Gui Gui and then smile at Chun)
Nice to formally meet you, we’re not been introduced during the party. I know your father. This must be your sister, Gui Gui. You’re really cute (Gui Gui hide at Aarons’ back) and this is?

(Ella holds Aarons’ arm assuring him that everything’s fine) Uhm, Uncle this is Aaron, my brother. Aaron this is our uncle.

(Aaron slightly bows his head. Uncle Chen was so shocked when he noticed the similarity between his brother and Aaron. Then Gui Gui pulls Aaron when she noticed that Uncle Chen been staring at Aaron)

What are you planning to do? Don’t hurt my Aaron.

(Uncle Chen laughs again) I see, so you’re his girlfriend. Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt him. Alright, have snacks first while resting, we can talk all day. Call your parents; I haven’t seen Mr. Wu for a long time.
***

Hello… I need you to investigate about Aaron. I want to know everything as well as Mr. Zhang. (Uncle Chen decided to investigate on Aaron since he noticed Aaron and his brother similarity)

Yes sir.
***

(Ella and Chun are at Ella’s room in Chun’s house preparing her clothes)

Do you really need to go back? (Chun’s sitting at the edge of the bed while Ella’s folding her clothes)

Uncle said he missed me already and Aaron’s going to stay with us from now on, I think Uncle instantly likes him since Aaron looks like my dad, maybe because mom loves dad so much, she’s always thinking about him before. (Ella holds Chun hands and sits on his lap) Aiyo, don’t be sad, after our marriage, we’ll always be together.

(On the other hand Mrs. Wu and Gui Gui are helping Aaron packs his things)

Mom, why did you come with us? Why didn’t you go help Sister Ella instead? How can we have our moment if you’re here? (Gui Gui complained)

Let those two have their sweet moments, your brother’s too unwilling to let Ella go back home. He’s used of having her around.

But they’re going to marry soon. It’s not as if Sister Ella’s going away. Why don’t you go to dad’s office? I also want to have my sweet moment with my Aaron. How can I have my kiss if you’re here (Gui Gui pouted)

(Mrs. Wu gently hits Gui Gui) Aiyo, this child! Can you be more lady-like? Have some finesse. Luckily you can tolerate her childishness (Mrs. Wu glance at Aaron) I was so afraid she’ll have a high schooler for a boyfriend.

Mom!!!

(Aaron laughs) she’s quiet famous at our university…

See??? (Gui Gui said proudly)

And… she really got a talent in courting a guy.

What? You courted him?!? (Mrs. Wu looked at Gui Gui)

Aaron! (Gui Gui hits Aaron, he keeps laughing while trying to avoid Gui Gui’s hits)

Alright, alright. Auntie, I was just joking (he’s still laughing while holding Gui Gui’s hand) I courted her. She even made me announced it in public.

You lovebirds. Ok, I’m going to leave you two alone. I’m going to your dad, I’m missing him now. Gui, not so late alright?!

Can I sleep here mom?

What????

I was just kidding, Aaron’s such a gentleman he won’t dare do it although I keep on tempting him.

Wu Ying Jie!!

(Gui Gui giggles) I’m just kidding. Go. We’ll be home at dinner. We all are having dinner together tonight. We’ll be the one in-charge.
***