Love Light

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like that cheesecake Eunji?" Yonghwa asked while watching the 4 years old little girl happily eating her cheesecake infront oh him. Who ever sees them at this moment will think that they are related with each other like father and daughter. "You like it that much huh?" He added. Eunji nodded her head and smiled at him "samchon thank you for this cupcake and milktea" he nod his head and sip his americano "Yonghwa samchon i share my cup cakes to you" she handed him her 2 cheesecakes "aniya. Samchon bought that for you and you must eat it." He refussed it. "Samchon your only drinking ice americano you should eat too" she insisted, Yonghwa cant to anything about it and just took the cupcakes on her small hand. "Your just like eomma, eomma likes americano too" eunji said "me and eomma always come here to have some snacks everytime she comes to fetch me in school" 

"Why only you and your eomma? Wheres your appa?" He asked his desire rose up. His to eager to know. "Appa left eomma" eunji lower her head. His eyes widen upon hearing her words. "Weayo?" He asked. "Eomma said appa left us when eomma is pregnant. Appa went in USA and didnt comeback anymore." Eunji eyes already getting misty. Not so long her tears started to rolled down on her cheeks. Yonghwa stood up and settled himself beside her as he pull Eunji into his embrace "sorry for making you cry sweetheart" he murmured while caressing her hair lovingly. "Appa dont love me and eomma ,Yonghwa samchon. When im sick his nowhere" the little girl already sobbing so hard on his embrace "dont say that all appa loves their baby" he tried to comfort her. "Haraboji also hate eomma for being pregnant i always hear haraboji yelling at eomma. He hates me too" Yonghwa felt like his heart broke into pieces. He lifted her head and wipe her tears away. "Dont say that they love you. Believed me. Your haraboji loves you and your eomma" Eunji still sobbing "i just want to have an appa like my classmates. They have haraboji too. While i dont have any." She cried. "Dont worry Yonghwa samchon is here" he smiled at the crying eunji. Eunji hug him so thight "samchon wont leave Eunji?" She lifted her head and look at him again "no. Never" .. "Gomawo Yonghwa samchon" He cant stop his self from smiling. Oh god how can they be so close like this when the fact that his not even close to her mother? "I thought Doctor Park is married" he thought. 

.....

Shinhye already back in Seoul after the 3 days Doctor conference in Jeju. She is waiting for Eunji outside her school as she planned to surprise her. She keeps checking her wirst watch until something caugh her attention. She frown as she look at the person whos riding a bike with ERT uniform. Yonghwa cant believed with his eyes his seeing Shinhye right now. He swallow his saliva hard and park his bike beside her. "Annyeonghaseyo Doctor Park" he bowed "annyeong haseyo Jung YongHwa ssi." She replied "By the way. How are you now? Did you went back in the hospital for a follow up check up?" She added. "Yeh. Yesterday but they said you are not around." Shinhye smiled "oh yeah. You should just look for Doctor Lee then. But no worry you can comeback anytime for a follow up check up since im already back" he just nodded. They both look at the side when they heard a familiar voice. "Eomma! Samchon!" Eunji running towards them and shinhye welcome her with a hug. "Hows my baby? I miss you so much honey. Did you sleep and eat well while eomma is away?" Eunji nodded her head. While Yonghwa on his place cant help but adore the scene i front of him. "Eomma. Grandma and i sleep together." She said happily. "Oh really? Did you behave while sleeping beside grandma?".." De eomma" ...eomma yonghwa samchon also take good care of me" 

"Huh?" She look at Yonghwa. He just smile at her. 

"What does Eunji means awhile ago Jung YongHwa ssi?" Shinhye asked, they are sitting across each other inside the cafeteria. Eunji on the other hand so busy with her new book Shinhye bought for her. Yonghwa smiled and sip his coffee "The day you went in Jeju, Eunji called me and said that her class ended early and her samchon didnt arrived yet. So, she asked me to come over." He explained. "Did she troubled you so much Yonghwa ssi? Miahne" she apologize. He wave his hands "aniyo its ok" Yonghwa cant take his eyes away from her, he keeps staring at her. But everytime shinhye cough him, he move his gaze to Eunji. 

"Aissh this namja so annoying" she murmured and rolled her eyes. "Are you saying something Shinhye ssi?" He look directly on her eyes. "Nothing" she look away and sip his coffee "your daughter is too precious to be hate" Shinhye look at him intently "what do you mean?" She asked. "Your daughter tell me about your problem. I know im not in the position medley what ever is happening in your life Shinhye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter