Closure

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Closure 

 

"So, you are dating my fiance?" Ilwoo said out of nowhere, Yonghwa rolled his sight and stared at the other side, since they are sitting across each other. "Boyfriend? You must be the one she's talking about when we had dinner together" but Yonghwa seems doesn't hear anything, and even acting as if he Ilwoo does not exist. "Oh come on bro! I've been talking here since we arrived, aren't you going to say something?" He stared at him with a question mark! 

"Im trying to get close to you, please cooperate. Yonghwa, i have no bad intention towards you. Ok, sorry if i punch you awhile back, i just really don't like the way you talked to our father" Yonghwa just silent makes Ilwoo sigh heavily. 

"I know how much you hate Dad! You all have the right to hate him but there is the fact that he is your father and always be your father. You can't do anything to change that. I swear you also hate me, about what my mother than and right here, right now I'm asking for your forgiveness, I am sorry on behalf of my mother"   Yonghwa smirk at him. "Forgiveness? What if i forgive you? Is there something will ever change? Nothing right?" He hissed and glared at him. 

"Yes, it's true. Nothing will change since everything happend. Well, atlest when you forgive us, it will help to ease the pain and hatred in your heart you've been carrying for so long." He paused " you'll never feel the real essence of happiness if you doesn't know how to forgive the people who hurted you. Free your self from hatred" he added. 

"Young Master, the family doctor is here" Butler Seo said and left. 

"Let's talk again later. Your face is swollen really bad." He stood and saw the Doctor walking towards them. "Dad look for you back then, please believe me" Ilwoo said before he left Yonghwa in their huge luxurious living room.

••••

Shinhye is lost with her own thought, her tears keep rolling down on her face. She can't believe that Yonghwa and her is no longer together. "Im so stupid" she hit the dining table and cup her face as she countinue crying endlessly. 

"Eomma?" She look up and saw Eunji standing on the kitchen door way while hugging her big teddy bear her daddy Yonghwa bought for her. 

(Remember the little girl, the one Yonghwa took a picture with in The Package set? Just think she's Eunji in this fanfic. I found that lil girl so cute kekeke) 

She look away at her and wipe her tears unwanting Eunji to see it. "Eomma gwenchana?" The little girl asked and sitted beside her mom. "Ah? Deh eomma is fine. Sweetheart you should be sleeping now" she smiled while caresing her daughters face. "You look alike with your Yonghwa appa sweetheart." She can't help it anymore, her tears rolled down on her face as she look at her daughter and see Yonghwa's face. Eunji stretch her small hand closert to her face and wipe her tears away "Eomma, don't be sad now Eunji not mad to eomma anymore" Shinhye smiled and hug her daughter. "Gomawo Eunji yah" 

"You go back to sleep now, sweety" 

"Aniya eomma, i'll stay here first. I will wait for appa to arrived" she sit back on her chair and hug her Teddy bear. "Appa said don't wait for him right? Appa might come home late sweetheart" she said. 

"Eomma, i heard you and appa awhile back yelling to each other. Eomma are you and appa fighting? Appa and you are crying too" she pouted and nearly crying already.

"Come here to eomma" Eunji moved and sit on her lap. "Appa and i just having a liiiitle misunderstanding honey, don't worry appa and i will be okay soon. But for now, you have to go back to sleep neh. Appa will scolded Eomma if Eunji is not yet sleeping" Shinhye pout and carried her daughter to their room. She's feeling sorry to her daughter, she wanted to tell her the truth that her Yonghwa appa is not coming back home anymore but she doesn't have the heart to hurt her daughter. Maybe soon, she'll tell her but for now she need to lie. "i hope you forgive eomma for hurting your appa, sweetie" she thought while pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter