Moving Forward

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 1 Month. 

 

The date for the wedding is finally settled, just two weeks more to go. Yonghwa and Shinhye can't expressed in words how happy they see. And also now that Yonghwa knew his real family, he finally settled and his father and Shinhye encourage him to continue his studies, and he did. He resume his studies at Seoul National University with Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and the same time taking up a Business Economic since he will be the successor of his father. While Shinhye is already on her 2 months pregnancy. Talked about her job, the Jung's lawyer investigated all the people who complained and end up knowing the truth that I was all well planned and those people are paid by Park Min Sok, Shinhye's Father. Its was such a slapped for her knowing how her father wanted to bring her down, she can't accept the fact the her father hated her the most. That night she can't stop crying and crying good thing Yonghwa is there and comforted her. And to Eunji, she was fully accepted in the family, specially Mr. Jung she treats her like his own grandchild. Because of Yonghwa's returning to his father's arm together with his own family, finally the Jung's mansion filled with happiness again. 

While on the other side of the world, Mr Park loses everything he has, the company and the respect from his own son's and daughter. They are now just a normal family, Haejin, Rowon and Mrs Park are the one working so hard to sustain their needs, to pay the depts in the bank and to sustains their father medication. 

••••

"Appa" Eunji jumped to Yonghwa soon as he arrives from school. "Appa, i miss you" Yonghwa ggigles when his baby Eunji planting kisses on his face "ahh my sweet princess" he utters and walked towards Shinhye still carrying Eunji in his arms. "Good evening" he greeted and kissed her lips ignoring the people around them. "Appa and eomma always kissing, Eunji so happy" the little girl claps her hands and requested to stay down already, since she's already a big girl and not a baby anymore. 

Yonghwa sigh heavily and dropped the towel on the floor and walked towards their wardrobe all . "Seriously Yong?" She hissed and rolled her eyes after seeing her husband walking around with no cloths. "I feel more comfortable to walked like this when I'm inside our room, specially when your here" he wink and wear his boxer before joining her on the bed. "Ahhh, i miss you sweetheart" he said in husky voice while hugging her waist and his head on her chest. She felt goosebumps after feeling his warm breath through her chest and cleavages "how was my baby inside? You are doing fine in there?" He said cutely while caressing her slightly bloated tummy.  "Deh, actually our baby misses you" he looked up at her then smirked. 

"Yah" she slaps his shoulder and blashed hard, aigoo she knows him so well. He moves his head lower to her tummy and kissed it. "Baby, it's daddy's time ok" he said and climb on the top of her. "Two night with no love making, Shin. Your torturing me" he said before he claims her lips. She giggles and kissed him back.  "Ajhhh yong..can i asked you something?" She asked in the middle of their kissed. He stops and look at her as he straddles on her. "What is it?" He asked and pulled oh her lace night dress. " can we ahhh" she arc her body when he claims her in to his hot mouth. "Visit my ahhh family and ahhhh" she bite her lips tightly as he bite her teets "ahhh invite them for our wedding... Ahhh ughh" she breath heavily and pulled his hair while Yonghwa her breats and doing her  down there.. After awhile he look at her with a smile "if that's will makes you happy. We're going to visit them tomorrow. But for now, stop talking we're busy and I'm so turn on already. Baby i want you so bad" he confessed and expertly trusted his hardem shaft on her wet core. "Ahhhh.. Mmmm ughh." She moan messed and arc her body more closer to him making him her once again.

•••

As a promised, It's early in the morning when Yonghwa together with Shinhye and Eunji went to the Park's Residents. 

"Dad, Mom...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter