Good Actor

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was two days had passed since the last time Shinhye saw Woobin at Eunji's school, she's with Yonghwa at the moment but she acted all fine trying to acted normal infront of him. She didn't waste any moment and asked Yonghwa and her daughter to left the school soon as possible. Their plan visiting at Eunji's favorite resto and going at the market are all gone since Shinhye asked to go home since she is not feel well at all. Her day just got ruined the moment she saw her so called EX-Boyfriend. 

It was 4 pm when Yonghwa finally out from his duty today, from 4 am to 4 pm and 4 am to 4 pm again tomorrow vise versa. He sigh heavily as he checked his phone and no missed calls nor messages from Shinhye. He shut his eyes tightly and grab his things going out of the station. Yonghwa isn't numb nor stupid not to noticed the sudden changes to Shinhye. Sometimes she look fine and sometimes she look trouble and seems everything just went all wrong. He never failed to asked her what is going on but she keeps insisting that nothing to worry about and its just a problem from work. But Yonghwa believed that there is something huge that bothering her so bad. "It must be about her arranged marriage" he thought while walking along on the streets going at Namsan Kindergarten since Eunji's class end at 5 pm, well walking is much better it can help his body to released sweats. 

"Appa" the litle girl shouted and run fastly towards her Daddy. Yonghwa bend down his knees and welcomed Eunji with a hug. "Neh, you missed appa so much. Huh?" She nods her head and tighten her hug to him even more. "Hmm, Sweetheart gwenchana?" He asked worriedly soon as he broke their hug. Soft sob can hear coming from the liltle girl. 

"A stranger come approach me awhile back appa. He said he is my real appa. Appa his lying right? Your my appa and you wont leave me, right appa?" He frowned upon hearings Eunji's words. 

"Im your real appa, im always be your appa. Arosso? Dont listen to what ever people say to you specially to stangers." Eunji nodded her head and hug him again. He sigh heavily and cares her soft hair as he plant soft kissed on her hair. "Appa wont leave me right? Eunji will sad if appa leave" 

"Isn't is i already promise you that i wont leave you?" Eunji nods. "Gaja! Lets go and see your eomma." Yonghwa grabe Eunji's hand and walked together going in the Bus stop located on the next block.

 

••~•~••

 

"Doctor Park, Mr Kim Woo Bin is here, again" Nurse Minhyuk said. Shinhye sigh heavily soon as Minhyuk left the room. "Your not really going to stop bothering me huh!" she thought. She is about to stood up from her seat when suddenly someone went inside her room where shes staying while having a break from work. Her eyes widen after seeing the tall man standing in the door way. She swallowed her saliva hard, her legs are trembling to the max she felt like her whole body just got paralyze. "Wh..what ar..are you do..doing here?" 

"Why you didn't introduce me to my daughter that im her REAL father and not that ing guy who claimed to her father." He said firmly as he stared at Shinhye intently. "Watch out your words" she warns

 "why would i introduce you to my daughter? After you left me like nothing the moment you found out that im carrying your child? Huh. Your unbelievable" she said bravely. "You left me the moment i needed you the most. You told me that the baby im carrying isn't yours and never be yours. Now your asking me why i didnt introduce you to my daughter? Huh?" She said with full of anger her tears started to fall down as he remember the bitter past shes trying to forget. All the pain she felt before is like she felt is again at the moment. 

"Shin... Shinhye..." Woobin asked as he tried to hold her but she moved back. "Please leave now. Im happy with my life now. Me and my daughter is happy now. We dont need you at all."  She push him away but all of sudden Woobin pulled her into hug and makes Shinhye totally down. After 5 years she felt this hug again. The hug she used to love before. 

"Miahn.. Chungmal miahne" he confessed as he cares her back softly. "I was so stupid, jerk and ungreatfulman back then. But believed me Shinhye i regret everything i've done to you. I regret it every single day of my life." He added.

"I love you.. I love you so much Shinhye. I never stop loving you" woobin confessed wholeheartedly. Shinhye push him again to make a distance between them. She wipe her tears away as he stared at him with full of pain. 

"Im sorry i dont lov....." Woobin pressed his lips to hers unable to finished her words. She struggled but his more stronger compare to her at the point Shinhye give in. He pulled her closed and kissed her even more. Shinhye felt her heart breaking and aching so bad as she replied his kiss, Yonghwa's image with a genuine smile flashed on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter