A Brand New Day

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Brand New Day

 

A brand new day comes, the sun rises beautifully, and it's just too prefect to match with the weather, fall is near to end and the weather is getting colder and colder. The big city of Seoul is so busy as usual people walking around going at work while there is a family who still in their dreamlands... 

 

Yonghwa strong arms on her waist, his palm on her flat tummy while her body is so closed to him, like skin to skin. While beside them is their precious baby girl Eunji, who is still sleeping peacefully. This three seem so tired after they sleep so late last night since they went out in the evening to eat in resto because Yonghwa wasn't able to cooked at all since Shinhye asked him to cuddle with her. "Hmmm" a groan from daddy Yonghwa can be hear. He slowly open his eyes and the first person he saw are the two most precious womans on his life. A smile immediately form on his face, it's been awhile since the last time happened this and it's just felt so good to wake up seeing them sleeping right next to him. He planted a kissed on Shinhye's neck and bend his arm to reach the sleeping Eunji and cares her face. "Good morning my queen and my princess" he got up and seated on the bed. He lower his head and kissed Shinhye's tummy "good morning baby" 

 

"Hon....".he looked up and saw Shinhye looking at him. "Hey, still early. Sleep more, I'll cook" Shinhye sitted and cares his face before giving him a morning kiss on the crock of his neck. "I can't sleep anymore, lets go and cook while Eunji still sleeping" he nods his head and assist her to get off the bed and walked together hand in hand going in the kitchen. 

 

"Eunji told me about what happened" he said while staring at her, she stopped cutting the vegetables and move her gaze to the man standing right next to her. "Show me your scar" 

 

"Eh??.." She asked confusingly. 

 

"I wanted to see how many times you needed me, and i wasn't there." He whispered to her, a tears rolling down on his face. He then pulled her in to his embrace. "Starting from now on, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. I won't let them lay their hands on you. I promise you that. I'll protects in any harm." She sobbed and warped her hands around him too. "Don't cry now, I'm here no one is going to hurt you and Eunji anymore" they broke the hug and look at each other dirrctly in the eye. Then Shinhye realized his already kissing her passionately, she shut her eyes and kissed him with the same passion warping her hands on his neck.

 

"Hmmm" she moan softly at the middle of their passionate kiss.."I want you now, baby" he groan then Shinhye bite his lower lips. "You can have now" she smiled mischievously and not a seconds he lifted her and walked towards the vacant room when Eunji usually sleeping. 

 

2 minutes....

 

5 minutes.....

 

10 minutes.......

 

"Ya" she chuckled when he playfully kissing her neck and they walked out of the room after the one round of love making. If possible Yonghwa wanted another round but they need to end it before Eunji wakes up. "That was hot, baby" he whispered to her ears while hugging her from behind as Shinhye busy with the veggies. "Yah.. Stop it" she blushed hard as he try to recalled their quick love making. "Ahh" she let out a moan when he squeeze her soft since she didn't wore a bra at all. 

 

"Ahh.. Yong, i love it.., but i still need cook ahhh before Eunji wake up ahhh" he smirk and stop pleasuring h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter