Expect The Unexpected

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the day goes by Yonghwa and Shinhye relationship becoming more stronger and deep. Yonghwa never failed to show how much he loves them both, Shinhye and Eunji. His always there for them, he stand as Eunji father already. There was a time when Eunji asked him if he can stay in their house since his already her APPA and he just cant say no to the little girl, that time Yonghwa almost sleep there for almost the whole week. And, every morning he send Eunji in school together with Shinhye, of course he send his beloved girlfriend in her work too before he go to work. He also do the same thing in the afternoon. He fetch Eunji and go together in the hospital and wait for Shinhye to finished her work and they go together to have dinner, if Shinhye is not tired she'll just cook at home but if she has alot of patients they just eat at Eunji's favorite restaurant. It was just yesterday when Yonghwa send Shinhye and Eunji in N Seoul tower it was like a family date. They enjoyed walking around watching the beautiful christmas lights since Christmas is around the corner and the weather is getting colder and colder. No words can expressed how happy Eunji is. They also ride in cable cab and ate streets foods go shopping and many more. They also took a picture infront of the N Seoul tower Yonghwa is carrying Eunji in his right hand and he warp his left hand around Shinhye's waist while Shinhye hugged his waist too. What a perfect picture of a beautiful family. No one will ever thought His not Eunji's real appa shinhye's husband. After their happy Family date they went back home so tired and Yonghwa end up sleeping in Shinhye's place. 

"Eomma? Appa?" The sleepy Eunji said while rubbibg her eyes. She's sitting on the middle of the bed, she stared at her both side but her eomma and appa still sleeping. She yawn and just stay still, she still felt so tired from their Family date last night. Eunji glance on the side table to check time and its already 6 am. "Omo today is sunday and its 6am Mickey Mouse almost going to start" she stood up and run towards to he living room. 

"Hmmm" shinhye moan when she felt a warm linger around her slim body. "Hmmm." moan escape from her again as she move her body more closer. Her eyes opened when she felt something warp around her waist just then she realized its Yonghwa whos back hugging her, she smiled and turn her body to face him "enjoy the warm coming from me honey?" she nodded her head and lean more closer to his chest and start to inhale his muscular scent. He folded his forearm so he can rest his head as he watch her having her precious time smelling his chest "wheres Eunji?" she asked. "Its Sunday honey" he minded her before He move his hand and fix her hair into one side making her y neck exposed properly to him. He smiled and start to cares her forearm down to her hand going to her down to her thighs then Shinhye hold his hand and stared at him. "ert" 

"But you love this ert, dont you?" Said as he bite his lower lips and cares her hair again. 

"So much" replied shinhye and fastly hide her face on his chest "aigoo. Dont hide your face honey i'd like to see you blush." He pulled her head making her face him. "Beautiful" he smirk. She bite her lips trying not to smile from his compliment but her true feelings wont lie and she end up turning into ripe tomato infront of him. "I like it seeing you blush, you look extra beautiful" he confessed. "I love you honey" he added while staring deep to her eyes. 

"I love you too honey." Shinhye replied and cares hia cheeks. "I wish we woke up like this every morning" she added. They look so deep with each others eyes making their selves fall inlove more. "I wish for that too Shinhye" he replied before he captured her lips with his. 

"Ahhh hmm" she let out a moan in the midst of their intimate kiss. Yonghwa kissed her more deeper he feels like shes asking him to kissed her everytime she moan. He started to move his kiss to her jaw line down to her neck leaving a trace of saliva,he her neck making it wet and red.

Shinhye can't help but moan and moan as Yonghwa plant a deep kiss and her neck leaving a red mark. "Yooong ahh." She moa  loudly when Yonghwa lowing his kiss down to her chest she start to breath abnormally and arc her body making it more closer to him. Yonghwa planying soft kisses to her chest from lower to lower, he kissed the top of her cleavage making the both of them lost control 

"Shin"

"Yong" 

He stared at her and claim her lips again she warp her hands around his neck and Yonghwa start to roam his roughs hand inside. 

"Stop. Stop" shinhye said when she felt Yonghwa pulling her pyjama downward. Yonghwa back to earth and realized what he did  "shin im sorry, i lost control" 

"Miahne. Yong im not ready" she lower her head trying not to met his gaze. Yonghwa get down and laid beside her. He turn silent as he felt so embarrassed on what he did just now. "In sorry yong, please dont mad at me" she utterd and warp her hands on his waist. "Im scared to do it. What if i can't satisfied you? Im not tight anymore" she said honestly. 

"Hey.. Dont say that. Im not mad ok. And it doesbt matter to me if your not tight or what so ever honey. Its you that i love not your body" he comfort her and hug her. 

"Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter