"Appa"

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been few days had passed since the day Yonghwa went over to Shinhyes place. Well, its been days since that "sleep over" happend. Yonghwa still can't believe he slept with them in one bed. As in ONE BED! He really didnt expect that thing, all he knows is that go there to help them. And, Yonghwa can still remember what happend when they woke up in the morning, still flashing on his vivid how shy Shinhye is when he asked why her pyjama has a blood. Shinhye just cup her face and run towards the bathroom. Yonghwa cant stop him self from smiling that time. His thinking she might having her monthly period. And his favorite part is when he went back at Shinhyes apartment to give her lunch since shes not feeling really well that time. There is only him and her no Eunji between. Ofcourse the smart Yonghwa insisted to feed her again saying she still cant because shes still not feeling well. And shinhye can't do anything about it. And after that many things change between him and shinhye, they had a change to get to know more each other. Untill now they still keep on touched, by the help of "texting". Yonghwa used to text her almost all the time. His trying so hard to stick to her but trying to not make it so obvious too. But his so obvious isn't he?. 

*beeep* *beeep*

Shinhye smile and check her phone. 

 

From: YongHwa

Shin nah, done visiting your patients? Hows your rounds? Is everything doing fine? Rest when your done, ok. Have a good day Miss. ^^

 

Shinhye can't help but smile. Oh god what's on that smile?.

 

To: Yonghwa

Deh. Just done my rounds here in the hospital. Just one more rounds at Asan Medical Center then i'll be out for lunch. 

 

She smiled again and put her phone back inside her bag and start to fix her things going to Asan Medical Center since shes in SNUH at the moment. Shes on her way to the main exit when she saw a face she doesn't want to see. She rolled her eyes and sigh heavily and continued to walked passing to him. "Stop pretending like you didnt notice me Park Shinhye" Ilwoo said makes Shinhye stop on her place. "We should start to get to know each other the soonest. You know, our family is working on our wedding already" he said with full of confidence. She turn her self and face Ilwoo "excuse me?" She glared at him. "Im here to invite you for lunch" he said. "Next time dont bothered to come over my work place Mister. Your just wasting your precious time. I know your a busy person and i too. And i dont have much time to entertain your bulls" she angrily said and walked away leaving Ilwoo whos lost with his own thought. This is the third time Jung Ilwoo went over to her work place since the day her father introduced her to him. He went there just asking same things going out for lunch or dinner and even asking her if they can start dating. Shinhye felt so much frustrated that time. 

She sigh heavily soon as she reach her car. "Crazy people is every where now a days." 

*beep" *beep*

 

From Yonghwa

Asan Medical Center is just a walking distance from our station, since im out for break time do you mind if we have lunch together?

 

Shinhye is lost after reading his message she doesn't know what to reply. Should she say "okay" or what?. Her hand turn cold and her heart skip a beat. "Lunch? Together? Only the two of us?" She murmured. Then....

*ring* *ring*

She swallow her saliva hard and answer the call. 

"Yong"

"You received my text already?. If you dont mind can i join you?" He bite his lips while waiting for her responce. "Please say yes Sweetheart" yonghwa thought. 

"Ah uhhmn Eunji and i will got out for lunch together" she bite her lover lips shes trying to make excuses. Yonghwa on the other line felt disappointed. "Oh is that so? Okay." He simply replied Shinhye notice the changes on hia cheerful voice. "Ok, i hang now Shin. I need to reach Joon i'll just join him" he added. His about to hang the call when shinhye gave a words. 

"Uhhg...hmm You know Eunji will so happy if your with us. " she swallow her saliva hard. "Why im feeling like this? My heart biting so fast" she thought while caresing her chest. 

"Ok Shin, i'll be on my way to Asan Medical Center" he ended the call and smiled happily. The fact that his not on his way to Asan Medical Center instead his already there. His been running going there since he read Shinhye's reply that shes going to the Medical Center. "Oh Yonghwa you'll see her again" he murmur and smiled biting his lips. Damn y Jung!

....

Jung Ilwoo slam his self on his office chair after he was rejected by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter