Meeting Appa

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 "Meeting Appa"

 

"Dad, im pretty sure his Yonghwa" Ilwoo said. They are both looking at the ERT Station were the employees happened to be in the outside having some breaks. The old man just quite on his seat and staring at Yonghwa, God knows how long he waited for this day to come. And finally, that day come after 16 years! He finally saw his son. Ilwoo handed the 3r size photo of Yonghwa with his mother "Dad, his Yonghwa. Lets go and see him, and bring him back in the family" he said. Mr. Jung sigh heavily and gaze to his son who is with him right now. "This is not yet the right time for us to meet. " Ilwoo stared at his father in this beliefs "then when dad? We looked for him for almost 16 years. Dad, his here now. Lets go and see him" he pleased. But Mr. Jung insisted  "i dont know how im going to start. I dont know how im going to face him after i abandoned him and his mother. Im sure he hates me and never forgive me. Maybe he already forget about me" Ilwoo can't believed before his eyes seeing his father crying. The Owner and chairman of the biggest company in korea, the J Tech industry is known to be an arrogant and a fearless man is now look so helpless and broken. 

"Dad" 

"Lets go. I need some time, i need to collect all the guts that i have before facing him" he said and summons the driver to left the place. Ilwoo just silent and respect his father's decision. If you think Jung Ilwoo is arrogant jerk. Your pretty wrong, his aware of what happened before. He knows that his mother is a mistress and he knows how irresponsible she is, that is why they end up being only him and his dad. He also know that fact that Yonghwa's mother is the legal wife and no matter what he does Yonghwa has more power more than him and he knows that he can't replace Yonghwa's place. Yes, Ilwoo is a Jung and always be a Jung but interms of rights and power Yonghwa is higher that him. 

Way back 15 years ago when they start searching for Yonghwa. But they failed. There was a time when Ilwoo is matured enough, he went crossed the whole country of Korea just to find Yonghwa but he didn't succeed. Well, he did that for at least to thank his father for keeping him safe and giving him a life which supposed to be from Yonghwa despite what his mother done. "Hows your relationship with the Park's daughter?" Mr. Jung asked.

"Mwo?"

"The building we went last monday is pretty cool" Joon said in amazement as he recall how awesome the interior desighs. 

"Ah the J Tech Industry Building?" Joon nodded at Yonghwa "i have heard they are producing cars, computers and other machinery's" Yonghwa added.

"Ah jinjja? Then how can they have an elevator that doesnt function very well, even trap the executive inside" 

"Pabo" Yonghwa said to his bestfriend and laugh out loud while he secretly reaching out his phone. His laugh slowly fade away. 

"Hyung, Yoenhee's birth today. I forgot to remind you" Yonghwa look at his bestfriend "oh jinjja? I almost forgot" he hissed and put back his phone inside his pocket. "Hyung, is not that i am being busy body with your relationship with Shinhye but. Can i busybody? Well just today?. Are you two fighting? I mean sometimes your out of your self and keeps checking your phone." Yonghwa just silent and dropped his self on the plank. 

"Joon, what would you do if your partner is meeting someone behind your back?"

"I'll kill that guy, thats for sure" 

~••~~••~

WooBin grabed her hands when Shinhye tried to.escaped from him. "I swear i wont be bothering you anymore, ju..just introduce Eunji to me. Please let me and my daughter know each other and let me take responsibilities". Shinhye shut her eyes tightly Woobin keeps the bothering her  the past few days about him taking responsibility of Eunji. Shes so lost already. Last night, Yonghwa didn't went back home to their apartment he texted her that his duty extended up to midnight. And the whole night yesterday's Woobin never stop bothering her, he keeps calling and texing her until Shinhye have no choice but to turn off her phone. "Please Shinhye. Please" he begged.

She knows that no matter how much she denied the fact, Woobin will always be Eunji's father. She pulled of her hands and sigh heavily. "Fine" huge smile form on his face. "Lets go, its lunch time already" Woobin said and smiled at her, Shinhye felt like her world stop upon seeing those smiles from her ex boyfriend. Without her notice shes already returnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter