Emergency

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting Eunji by accident is one of the best thistation for an emergency. Yonghwa is one of the rescue team that time. Their team rushes in the kindergarten only to surprise them its just a two cats own by students stuck on the cable wires inside the campus. Yonghwa cant stop his self from laughing that time while the rescue is on oppertion. Until a little approached him and asked "what is funny?". His taken aback on that question and shock at the same time to see the little girl look so upset to him. Oh damn explain your self Yonghwa ssi. And since that day. He falls to Eunji charisma. Shes too adorable that easily melts a frozen heart. 

Joon smiled soon as he saw his bestfriend arriving in the station. He settled beside Joon with a huge smile on his face. "You look happy. Seems that you got something you wanna tell me?" Joon smirk at him. "What? Ah nothing" he denied. "Come on" he hissed and push Yonghwa on his chair. "Yah! What the hell" Joon rolled his eyes and stared at him. "Your dating the doctor already, dont you?" His trying to control his laugh. "Pabo!" Yonghwa hissed and pick up his things that drop on the floor. Then something got Joons attention. "Lemme see that" he grab the photo inside his bag. "Yah babo dont touch th...." Yonghwa stop his words as he cant do anything about it Joon is giggling so hard while looking at his cute selfie with Eunji. "Soon to be your Daughter?" He grinned at him like a fool. "You'll be a third party. You want that huh?. If i were Doctor Park's husband i will kick your " Yonghwa grab the photo and put inside his bag. "You sorry freak. Your not her husband. Infact shes not married" he finally revealed. "Single Mother? Oh come on. Just find someone out there. She's not tender anymore." Not thinking twice Yonghwa hit his bestfriend. "Pabo. Shut up." 

"Oh come on she's a single mother and you still want her? You'll take so much responsiblity if you marry her" he said in annoyance "did i say that i will marry her?.. Did i?" ... " what does your action means? Huh you act so nice to her daughter, you always talked about her. Why dont you just admit it to me that you like her for real. Its like im stranger to you that you cant even tell it to me. Were friends for years for godness sake." Yonghwa sigh heavily. "Ok fine! Yes! I think i like her. Ah maybe. Oh i dont know!' He blutterd out. "Tell me directly" 

"I think im inlove with her. It feels like electricity that hits me everytime i saw her" 

"Cheeeesssssyyyyyy" Joon said and laugh.

*wang* *wang* *wang* 

"Time to work" Yonghwa said and rushses on their truck together with his team. 

.....

"Eomma my teacher told us that where going to have a big party in school for the FAMILY DAY" Shinhye just silent and continue dressing eunji. "Eomma i said  we're going to have a family day celebration in school." She said it again. "I heard you Eunji" she simply reply and reach her bag and car key. "Lets go honey halmoni and haraboji waiting for us." Eunji jump out of the bed and follow her mother from behind. Shinhye press the code of her unit to lock while Eunji just silent standing behind her. 

"They are here Appa" Haejin said while approaching her father  in their dining hall. Eunji hiding behind Shinhye trying to avoid her grandfather. "Oh my sweetheart is here." Mrs. Park said and carry eunji on her arm. "Annyeong halmonie" she said sweetly. Shinhye acted normal and walked towards her father. "Hi appa" she bowed her head and settled beside his brothers Haejin and rowoon. She can already sense what this "FAMILY DINNER" all about. A long silence build up when they are having their dinner only the sounds of spoon and fork hitting the plates can hear inside the dining hall. 

"Shinhye"

"Deh appa?" She stop and look at him. Mr. Park clear his throat and look the other side of the table where the JUNG's are sitting before he stared back at Shinhye. "Meet Jung Il Woo the son of Jung's"

Shinhye stared at her father "what is this all about again appa?" She hissed trying to control her anger. "How many times i need to tell that i wont agree into any arrangement? I already have a daughter and shes my responsible now." She added. "I have my decision already and its final" mr. Park remarks her mother is just silent. Shinhye shoke her head and stood up. "Lets go home Eunji" the little girl just silent and obey her mother. "Im sorry appa but i cant no longer deal with this bull anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter