Yonghwa's Rage

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheating isn't always kissing, touching or flirting. If you gotta delete text messages so your partner won't seen them, you're already there. 

 

•••

 

"Appa" Eunji shouted and jump off from the couch and welcome her appa with a huge hug. "Ahh Eunji yah. I miss you" He got her into her arms and hug her so tight, Eunji too. "Appa, i miss you so much. Where have you been?" The little girl already sobbing on his arms. Shinhye stay still on her place watching ther emotional scene. "Hey! Weayo? Something wrong sweetheart? You missed appa that much?, i miss you so much too. Forgive appa neh" he trying to coax her while his making his towards Shinhye. "I miss you" he murmured and pulled her into his embrace. "I just want them in my life no matter what" he thought as he hug them. "I cooked for lunch lets go have lunch, its almost 1pm, honey" Shinhye said, he just nodded his head. What? No "i missed you too"?. Yonghwa felt his heart just broke again. "Eunji, get down now and seat. Appa is going to eat sweetheart." 

"Andwe! I want to hug appa" she said and buried her face on the crock of his neck. "But appa will eat lunch sweetheart" 

"Andwe! Andwe" Shinhye sigh heavily, she knows that her daughter is so mad at her for asking her to hide everything to her Yonghwa appa. "It's ok." He utterd and cares Eunji's back softly. "Honey, do you want to eat? I can hear your tummy. Its growling baby, i can hear it" Eunji broke her hug to him and face her appa while wiping her tears. "Appa, my tummy is ouchy. Im hungry please feed me appa, but i want to seat on your lap not on the chair, i want to be close to you starting from now on, im scared the ahjussi will take me away" Yonghwa stared at Shinhye, shes already sweating alot when she heard what Eunji said and become more nervous when Yonghwa look at her with a cold stare. "No! No one will take you away from me, in promise you that" He took couple of minutes to stop Eunji from crying. He tell her so many stuff just to make her feel relax. While on the other hand, Shinhye felt so scared, guilty and suffocated everytime Yonghwa look at her with a cold stared. It seems like his going to explode yet still look calm.

After their long silent lunch Yonghwa bring Eunji in the living room while Shinhye fixed the table and wash the dishes. Her tears rolling down on her face, god! She doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know how she will tell to Yonghwa, she doesn't know how will she start. She doesn't have enough courage and strength to tell him. She's afraid how will it turn out. 

"Are you okay?!" She wipe her tears and cleard . "Deh, just wait me on the living room, honey. Im almost done" She said with out facing him. "Your phone keeps ringing. I think its inside the wardrobe but the wardrobe is lock" he said calmly. "Ah.. Thats not important." She replied. "Is that so?" She nooded her head and wash the dishes and start wiping it one by one. Shinhye felt crying but shes holding it back, she knows that Yonghwa still standing behind her. 

"You can wait for me in the living room, im almost done here" 

"I put Eunji to sleep so we can talked about what she said awhile back" he said calmly and walk closer to her. Shinhye is trembling and Yonghwa notice it yet acting as if he didn't. She's tired of holding back her tears so, she give in. She's sobbing hard, her shoulders are shaking but Yonghwa stay still on his place waiting for her to face him. "I said, were going to talked about the stranger who keeps bother Eunji, i didn't asked you to cry" here comes his sterm voice and cold stares again . He just stared at the crying Shinhye. 

"Is there's something i need to know? Shinhye?" She wipe her tears and move closer to Yonghwa. "Don't cry. Speak" his controlling his self as much as he could. 

"Yong.." She cried! "What Shinhye?" 

"Eunji...Eunji's appa. His back.."

"I know" Shinhye shock with his words she just stared at him, all she can see is anger in every corner of his eyes. 

"I know! I know! The day we sleep together, he texted you. I saw it." He said calmly. "He come to the hospital. He hug you, he kissed you and kissed him back. I saw it" he shouted. He cannot control his anger and jealousy at all. "He come and fetch you yeaterday, i was there! I saw it! I called but you didn't answer my call. When i open that damn wardrobe i saw all your pictures with him, you still keep it. I know everything Shinhye, i know" his turning into a green monster already. She cried hard looking at him he look so terrible, this is the first time Shinhye saw him like this. "Yoon..yong.." She's having a hard time to talked she try to hold his hands but Yonghwa step back. 

"I love you so much Shinhye, that even im hurting inside, even i knew what is going on, even your treating l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter