It's Over

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Son" Yonghwa stared at his father with full of anger and hatred. He can't believe his seeing his father right now standing infront of him. "How dare you to appear in front of me" his shaking in anger if his just a total jerk he wouldn't hesitate to punch the old man now. "Son, forgive me." Mr Jung collected all his guts and walked closer to him but Yonghwa moved back and warn him, Ilwoo on the other side just silent observing the tension between the Father and Son. "Stay where you are" 

 

"Yonghwa, please forgive me son" Yonghwa shake his head and stared at his father with an unbelievable look. "Forgive you? Gad damn it! After you abandon us? After you left us for other woman.? Do you think i forgive you that easy? I don't think you deserves my forgiveness." His nearly crying already as he remember how his father pushes them away in his life. "When Eomma died, You didn't even come to see her for the last time. Eomma suffered alot because of you, we suffered alot and you know that" Yonghwa shouted in his fathers face, it doesn't matter at all if there's people around them. He can not control his emotion at all. "But what you did? You still abandoned us and chooses your mistress over us. " he pause "we waited for you to come back, but you didn't. I can't believe how cruel you are. I can't believe how shameless you are showing in front of me right now." The old man left speechless upom hearing his son letting out all his anger and seeing him crying. God knows how much he regret everything! 

 

Yonghwa walked out from the Police station and cried heavily, he just can't believe all this s happening right now. "I look for you back then" Mr Jung said asked he walked closer to his broken son. He look at his side saw his father standing holding back his tears judging by his eyes. "Shut up! I don't want to you saying s! Your lier, why would i believe you?" He said coldly without looking at him. "Look for you, believe me. I went in Mapu-gu, in our house but the old woman our neighbor said you your mom moved out. So, travel back to busan and there i found out your mom passed away. I went back to Seoul and search for you. It took me almost 16 years searching for you son." He explained. 

 

"Shut up! Don't call me Son! You have no right to call me son. Because you never become a father to me" he shouted "you are such an ungreatful man! You are the most stupid and irresponsible man i ever knew, shame on you! I wish you never become my father." Those words hits Mr Jung's heart so bad. "Forgive me. Son. Im sorry really am" 

 

"Get lost" he said, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter