Unexpected Happenings

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, can we call appa? Its been three days appa not coming home" The little girl pouted and put down her school stuff's on the couch and followed her mother inside their room. "Eomma please, i him already. Ah! Can we just go and visit appa in his work? Lets surprise him eomma please" she begged and smiled cutely infront of her mother. "Sweetheart, your appa is busy. We can't just go and disturbed him in work" she replied while busy choosing a dress for the both of them inside the wardrobe since she received a call from his father for the first time! 

"Your haraboji called me, darling. Come close to eomma and i'll change your cloths." Eunji obey her mother and Shinhye disregard her daughters school uniform and wear her pink dress. "Haraboji will hurt you again eomma" 

Shinhye smiled and kissed her daughter forehead,"ani! He wouldn't, actually his inviting us to go there to eat dinner." She smiled. "Maybe, sooner or later Eomma and haraboji will ok. Eunji yah, don't hate your haraboji neh" Eunji nodded her head and hug her mother. '"We should introduce appa to harabpji, eomma. Please call Appa now" Shinhye sigh heavily, she's been ignoring Eunji's request the past few days. It's not that she dont want to call Yonghwa, she tried, but she can not contact him anymore. She cried the whole night that moment, she even go and check him on his house but Joon told her that Yonghwa already moved out and resign in his job. She felt really down and wreak at the moment but she needs to be strong for her daughter. 

"Eomma, please" she shake her head.

"No, we can't. Eunji stop bothering eomma ne, I don't feel fine sweetie. Im so weak." Eunji approach her and hold her hand. "Eomma, are you sick?" 

"Ani, maybe im just tired" she  shut her eyes "wait a second, i need to go in the bathroom." She added and rushed on the sink vomiting all she eated. She's been feeling really stressed and exhausted as of late, she easily get tired and always looked pale. And since yesterday, she keeps vomiting everything she ate.

"Oh my gad" she murmured and cupped her face. "Eomma, gwenchana?" She nodded and went out. "We have to get ready maybe they are waiting for us sweetie." She got her things and hold her daughter. 

••••

Tears rolling down on his face! It's been days since he locked him self inside this huge room. He already move out in the Jung's mansion, BUT still not in good terms with his father. And since the day he stayed here, his just inside the room crying endlessly, he felt so empty knowing Shinhye is no longer his, he felt his heart broken into pieces every time he thought of Shinhye is with Woobin. 

His laying down on the king sized bed while staring at their photo when they have a date as a family in N Seoul Tower, in the photo, his carrying Eunji and holding Shinhye and both Shinhye and Eunji hugging him. "Eunji yah, forgive appa. I miss you alot sweetheart" he murmured. "Oh Shinhye, I love you and I missed you so much" He wipe his tears when someone just went inside the room he moved his gaze and saw his father walking towards him. He sigh in frustration and turn his body in a prone position trying to avoid and ignore his presence. "Sorry if i entered with out your permission" He started. "I keep knoking but your not responding" 

"What are you doing here? Im not in the mode to talked to anyone" he said coldly without looking at the old man. 

"Im hear to tell you something. Your brother told me about your relationship with the Park's daughter. So, i made a call to the Park family and canceled the whole arranged marriage." Yonghwa just silent. "If you want, we can settle your wedding with her with in this month" he added. 

"We already broke up! Please get out now! I badly need a rest" Mr Jung nod and walked towards the door. Then, suddenly stop and look at his son again. "Is her daughter is your child?" Yonghwa felt like his heart got stab! With that question. 

"No, She's not my daughter, But i love her, i love her so much. But she's no mine" he begin to sob. Mr. Jung walked closer and sitted on the bed beside Yonghwa. "It doesn't matter whether she's your daughter or not as long as you love her truly and treated her like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter