His Feelings

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Who the hell is that guy" Mr. Park shouted as he throw the pictures infront of Shinhye. Her eyes widen after seeing the photos scattered around her. "Is that bastard is your ex-boyfriend and Eunji's father huh?" He yelled at her again, shes statue on her place and didnt dare to talk any words. "You have'nt learn your lesson on what happend to you huh? So, your living with him again? TELL ME!" He yelled again this time right infront of her face. "No, his not Eunji's biological father." She answerd. "Then who is he? Your boyfriend? Oh come on! Arent you ashame of your self? You are a single mother of one child and still have guts to flirt huh?" He said sarcasticly to his daughter. "Broke up with him. You will marry the Jung's heiress and thats final" Mr. Park is about to leave their huge living room when Shinhye talked. "How could you say those words to me appa?" Shes holding back her tears. "What do you expect me to say? Should i congratulate you because your dating someone now? Come on my daughter your soon to be engage and still flirting around? Look, you got pregnant because you just hang out with guys out there and now your hanging out with a man, that man wearing a public servant uniform what kind of life he can gave to you? Think about it my daughter. You are a doctor and a heiress of my empire and yet your dating a poor stupid who lives on streets huh?" He shouted. "Enough appa you are too much" she haft shouted. "You are the one who is being too much! Stop being stubborn and follow what i want. I dont want the day will come again your knoking on my door crying so hard because your boyfriend left you" Mr. Park utterd "you are the biggest embarassment in this family you bring nothing but shame" he added and left, walk towards the main door. 

Shinhye drop her self on the couch and let her tears fall down "why are you so being rude to me appa?' She thought and wipe her tears away. She pick up the photos on the floor and scan it one by one. Its a photo of her and eunji with Yonghwa, it was the day they went out together for lunch. 

"Shinhye?" She stood up and look behind. She smile alittle when she saw her mother walking towards her. "Eomma" Mrs.Park hold her hand softly "i heard your conversation with your appa" then Shinhye started to cry again. "Why appa is like that to me eommanim?" She wipe her daughters tears and smiled at her "Just understand your appa his just concern to you and he doesnt what to happend what happend last time" she asured her. "His exagerated things his not my boyfriend eomma and besides my old enough im turning 28 i know now what us wrong and what is right. I dont get it my apa wanted to control me" shinhye said. "Stop crying now" Shinhye stepped backward from her mother. "I dont want to marry the Jung Heiress eomma and that is final!" She said bravely. "I dont know sweetheart" mrs. Park replied. "Eomma can you please look for Eunji for me just this time? I cant go and fetch her she will question me again if she sees eyes. Im just going somewhere to calm down my self" she said and grab her hand bag. 

Its 8:00 pm in the evening the whole squad gather together at Yeonhee's stall to have some fun and drink. Its Yeonhee's birth and the  whole group sitting around the table. At edge of the table is Yonghwa and beside him is Yeonhee, Joon , Doojun , kwanghee, woosik, Eunhye & Boram. The squad is complete for the first time. "Lets have cheers for Yeonhee's birthday!!" Doojun said and they all have cheers together. "Cheers" they said happily in chorus. "Happy Birthday" yonghwa said and handed a small box to her wrap with a pink birthday gift wrap. "Ayiiiee sweet!!!" The squad shouted and Yonghwa and Yeonhee just look at each other and smile. "Ah jinjja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter