Road To Forever

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wedding, one of the most a waited day of every woman in the world and a very very important for couples because wedding is the way were two people who is inlove with each other will accept the spirit of god and promise to be with each other no matter what happened. And today, as in today this thing called wedding will comes on Shinhye's life. Yes! Today, she's getting married to the man of her life no other than Jung YongHwa. Last night she can't sleep at all, feeling all excited for today's event. Who's girl wouldn't felt happy when she's getting married right? She keeps looking at her wedding dress, her bouquet, her sandals, her veil and everything and one thing more she also keeps reading their own invitation, Yonghwa his self feeling dizzy watching her walking all around their room and keeps talking and talking too, well to atleast expressed how excited and happy she is and to lessen her nervousness and sadness about her relationship with her family is not yet improving. But her sweet loving husband never failed to assured her that everything will go smoothly and it will be ok like what it used to be. 

"Aggashi, Young Master Yonghwa is in the door waiting for you" the young make up artist told Shinhye, she quickly get off on her sit and approach her husband. "Shin, Are you okay? I heard your feeling pain on your tummy awhile back?" Asked Yonghwa worrierly while caressing her almost 3 months old tummy. "Ah, deh but I'm feeling better now" she assured him and immediate warped her arms on his waist resting her head on his toned up chest. He smiles and cares her back lovingly "tell me if your really ok, if not we can postpone our wedding" ---- "I'm fine, maybe our baby is getting excited too just like her mommy" she giggles and smells his manly scent that she loves the most. "Hmmm, feels good" 

"Aigoo, my wife never change. Pulli go back and finished your make over, we'll be on our way to the church. I can't wait for marry you baby. Don't be too long neh" he kissed her lips before he made his way to the main door of the Jung's Mansion. Back to the bride, her comes the sweet smile and blush again, blushing like a ripe tomato. "Aggashi, You look so inlove with each other. You have a very sweet loving husband" 

"I'm so lucky to have him in my life" both girls chuckles softly and continue the make over. "Eomma, Appa come here?" Eunji asked as she walks closer to her mom. "Ah, deh. Weayo?" 

"I miss appa already. I haven't seen him since last night" Said Eunji with her pouty lips. "Aigoo, because you sleep early last night baby and appa went in school right. Don't worry you'll see him later" she smiled at her sulking baby girl aw.. Well, Eunji and Yonghwa Daddy-Daughter relationship  become more stronger and stronger each day. Biological or not he treats her like his own and no one would ever thought that Eunji isn't his. And just little bit more wait Eunji will be one of the Jung's and her Birth certificate will appeared as Jung Eunji and the father's side won't be empty anymore because Yonghwa's name will be written on it and finally, Eunji will be legally a Jung's and Yonghwa's daughter.

1,2,3 said by the Jung's photographer and took a pictures of the bride together with her little baby girl and her bloated tummy. Well, the husband is already in the church by now. Shinhye's getting misty as she looks at her refelection on the mirror. "Eomma, you are so beautiful" Eunji said. "My baby dongsaeng should come out soon to see how beautiful you are eomma" she added. Shinhye smile and the other people inside. She lower her upper body and cupped Eunji's face "Baby listen to me carefully neh?" Eunji nodded at her mom. "Today me and your Yonghwa appa is getting married, Yonghwa appa will be eomma's husband already" -- "i know eomma, appa told me already. And Eunji is very happy that Yonghwa appa and my eomma will get married, I'm going to have a daddy already and my dongseang will have daddy too" she wipes her tears and kissed Eunji's forehead "When your baby dongseang born be a good noona or eonni, okay?" 

"Deh eomma, appa also told me that. I promise I will be a good sister." She giggles and kissed her mommy's tummy. "I love you Eunji yah. Appa loves you too sweet heart" 

"I love you too eomma, you and appa" they both hugged each other as Shinhye is getting really emotional. She never thought all this will happend. She thought she'll forever be a single mom and will raise Eunji all by her self but she's wrong. The very very special guy appeard and love her wholeheartedly with out any conditions, accepted her despite her flaws and ugly past. He never judge her for being a single mom instead he help her in every possible way he can and even help her to raise Eunji like his own. And now they are getting married and having their own baby soon. 

"Hey, bro calm down" Ilwoo said teasingly to his tense brother. His been looking all nervous amd tense the moment they left the mansion up to now. His father and brother standing righy next to him, and obviously they notice how nervouse he is. "I can't hyung, I felt nervous" he inhale amd exhale uncontrollably. Mr. Jung smiled and tap his shoulder "that's normal. That is how i feel when me and your mom got married. You can do this" Yonghwa smiled then the bell begin to rang indicated the bride already arrived. He took a deep breath and fix his neck tie, stand up straight and look at the aisle. And then...... 

"Shinhye this is it" she took a deep breath and begin to walked, followed the flower girls including her daughter infront. The huge door of Seoul Cathedral begin to open slowly. 

Yonghwa quickly smiled seeing his baby Eunji walking on the red carpet. Everyone inside were all standing looking at the arrival of the bride. When Shinhye's appeard, Yonghwa can't no longer hold back his tears, he cried while watching her walking towards him. Her very elegance wedding dress that proudly showing off her tummy is such a big happiness. Back to Shinhye, her tears keep falling too like his. Even tho there's a distance between them their eyes still stuck with each other. "It's time" Mr. Jung said and taps his son's shoulder. He stepped forward when Shinhye almost reach him and immediate offer his hand to her. "Don't cry baby" he utters making her smile again. Now, the lovely dovey couple already reach the altar facing the priest. 

Each and everyone inside the church can see a lovely happy smiles on their face. Yonghwa's friends are all present his best friends Joon and Yeonhee including Doojun Eunhye and kwanghee. And Shinhye's doctor friends are all present too. Many business and family friends of Jung'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter