Officially On

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You almost knew everything about my life but i still doesn't know anything about you" curiously Shinhye said. 

 

"My life is just a piece of misery i don't think you like to hear about it" he replied while his eyes still directly looking at the stars in the sky. Shinhye pout and let go of her hands from his. "My life isn't that happy too, and i still share it to you" she sulk. He smirk and pull her closer to him "yah. You mad at me?" She shoke her head and still pouting cutely. Yonghwa didn't waste any moment and fastly peck her pink soft lips. "Yah.. Stop stealing kiss from me, im not yet your girlfriend" she move away. He stared at her. "I thought were together, i already confessed to you." 

 

"Yes, you confessed but did you asked me if i like you or love you? You just keep on kissing me" she hissed. 

 

"Even i don't asked if you love me. Your actions are pretty obvious sweetheart. Ok! I get what you mean." He stood up from his seat and kneel infront of her. 

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

 

"Girlfriend? That instant? Are you crazy?" 

 

"Ok then, i'll court you" he stood up and settle beside her. "I think I love you too" she said out of the blue. 

 

"Huh?" He shock!

 

"Everytime i see you my heart felt suffocated and sometimes i felt like its going to jump out from my chest, When i see you i felt so secured and safe. And every time your with my daughter i cant help but wish that you are Eunji's appa" he look at her and wipe her tears. "Many tried to court me, but everytime they heard about me having a child they back off. But you, even i have a child you still want me and even love my daughter like your own." She added. 

 

"Thats how much i love you Shinhye" he moved her hair at the back of her ears. Unknownly Shinhye cup his face and kissed his lips passionately. Yonghwa is shocked with her action but didn't react at all, instead he kissed her with the same passion making it more intence and torrid. 

 

After couple of seconds they broke their intimate kiss to gasp some air. "So, you are mine now?" She nooded her head and try not to blush but she failed. Yonghwa loves it so much seeing her turning into red, he peck her cheeks and pull her unto his embrace. "Dont worry so much, were old enough and i dont see any wrong with this" 

 

"You wont leave me right?" 

 

"Never. I'll show you how precious love is. I may not be the guy you wish for, i may not be passed to your standards i may not be rich but i tell you Shinhye, none any of your exes or future parter will love you like i do. I'll give you the love your ex-boyfriend failed to gave it to you. Not only for you but also for Eunji." She felt her heart just melt. 

 

"Dont say that you didn't pass to my standards. I dont care if you are not rich those things does not matters to me. The important is we love each other so much." She said.

 

"Do you think Eunji will like this?" Yonghwa asked worriedly 

 

"Eunji really loves you alot. Im sure she'll be happy once she knew about us" she asured him. Shinhye warp her slim hards to his muscular body and rest her head on his chest. 

 

"My appa left us when i was 12years old" he started. She look up and their eyes met. Yonghwa peck her lips again  "yah...stop tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter