Going Back

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go back" Yonghwa told to the driver and immediately took the u-turn and went back in the hospital, It's early in the morning when he reactivated his old number and he received a message from Shinhye's number asking him to go in the hospital, it was a message made by the hospital stuffs last night, but he just saw it this morning. His eyes fixed on the wind shield of the car, his heart is aching so bad seeing his lovely baby waving her small hand from behind, he wanted to run away but he can't take it anymore he misses them so much. And wanted them to back to his life. Mr Jung's, his father words last time opened his mind. He can't sleep the whole night thinking about Shinhye, until he realized his life is useless and meaningless with out them. 

"Please make it faster" he commands the driver, "we're almost there, Young Master" he sigh deeply seeing Shinhye and Eunji in the same spot when Eunji waved her hands awhile back. His driver parked the car and he moved out soon as possible. His just ten step away from them and he can already hear Eunji's sob, Shinhye too. He stay still on his place watching them while his heart breaking into two. Afterwards, smiles form on his face when the little girl notice hia presence. "Aapppa" her tears continuesly falling down as she runs towards him, Yonghwa bend down his knees and welcomed her with his powerful embrace. 

"Apppa" she buried her face to his chest as they tighten their hug to each other. "My Eunji, forgive me sweet heart" he sobbed as his already kneeling on the ground hugging his baby daughter with his tears. While on the other hand. Shinhye standing on the same spot watching their emotional moment. She can't believed before her eyes seeing Yonghwa right now, hugging her daughter. She thought this will never happens again, but she's wrong because it's already happening! She wiped her tears when Yonghwa's eyes met hers, she wanted to run to him and hug him but she's afraid! Then Yonghwa smiled at her and cried Eunji who is still sobbing into his embrace. He keeps his eyes on her, as he took a steps towards her, Shinhye didn't waste anymoment, she can't wait for him to reach her at all, instead she makes a moved and run to him. 

"Yoong..." She hugged him tight and Yonghwa did the same thing. "Honey, i love you. I miss you so much" he murmured to her ears and Shinhye buried her face on his neck as she smell his manly scent that she missed alot!. "Yong, I'm so sorry" 

"Shhhhhh..  lets talked abour it latur, lets enjoy this moment" he huged his two princesses like someone is going to take them away from him. Without noticing, Woobin watching them from behind. "Your happiness is my priority now, Shinhye" he thought and walked away. He doesn't want to spoiled their reunited moment together. 

Yonghwa broke their hug and kissed Shinhye and Eunji's forehead. "I missed you both, I'm sorry for leaving you behind" 

"Appa, i missed you too, eomma too, she missed you too appa, eomma alwayd crying" Eunji snake her small hand into his neck and reat her head to him while Yonghwa still carrying her. He wipes Shinhye's tears since she didn't stop sobbing. "Hey, I'm here already" he pulled her to him and warped her hands on his waist while she grabbed his palm and place it on her flat tummy where their soon-to-be baby is growing. Words can't explained the feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter