Love At First Sight?

The Day We Fall Inlove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah...hyung i thought your dead" Joon trying to catch his breath after running going in the hospital from Emergency Rescue Team Station. Yonghwa rolled his eyes and rest his back on the chair. "What the hell you did? Huh? Are you trying to kill your self?" Joon added. "You stupid would you stop over reacting? Cant you see? Im doing fine! Aisshh jinjja" Yonghwa said in annoyance. "Can you tell me what the hell happened back there in the tree?" Yonghwa sigh heavily his not in the mode at all. "I help the kid to find her kitten" 

"Aigoo you risk your life with that cat huh?" Yonghwa glared at him and almost smack his head. "Ugh!!! Would you stop exaggerating the situation?" Joon move back "yah ok. Fine" 

*knok* *knok* 

They both look at the door. "May i come in?" Shinhye asked. Joon cant stop his self from smiling "come in doc" Yonghwa sitted properly "heres the result of your x-ray theres nothing to worry about your fine. And i already fix all the bills i'll handle everything to atleast thank you for helping my daughter" Yonghwa shock his head "Aniya its ok. I can handle the expenses" he refused. "Please Mr. Jung. This is my daughter's idea" she please him. Joon secretly hit his shoulder and sign him just accept her offer. Yonghwa sigh heavily and nodded his head. "Thank you so much Doctor Park" Shinhye just smile and left the room. Joon on his place cant stop his self from laughing. "Obvious Mr. Jung" and he laugh out loud. 

"You like her dont you?" Joon asked soon as they settled inside the bus. Its already late evening in Seoul but the road is still quite busy. "How can i liked her? I just met her today" Joon laugh to his remark "oh come on. I know you like her. Your too obvious awhile back" Yonghwa smirk and shock his head and just focus his sight on the road trying to ignore Joon's stupid questions. "Too bad. Shes married" Joon brust into laugh again. Yonghwa is so frustrated but what he can do? Joon is his bestfriend. 

"Shes like an angel coming down from heaven and then im lost! How can she drive me so crazy awhile back? God she captured my just a single second just like how her daughter captured my heart but joon is right im so late" he thought 

Yeonhee run towards Joon and Yonghwa "omo what happend to you Yong?" She asked worriedly "ah nothing just a mild injury nothing to worry about" Yonghwa asured her. "Yeonhee yah can you treat us some of your meals in your stall tonight? Me and hyung didnt eat yet" Joom tried his luck. "Okay come over here" the bestfriends smile with each other amd walked towards Yeonhee's store "free dinner" they murmured and smile muschivously. "Heres your meal" yeonhee said and place the food infront of them and settled her self across yonghwa "eat alot yong" Yonghwa smiled at her "thanks dear" Yeonhee cant help but blush. 

...

"Haay...what a long day" Shinhye put all her things on the couch amd walked directly on the kitchen. Being a single mom is a tough job tougher than to her actual job as a doctor. But even once she never regret being a mother at her early age. It might be a mistake giving her everything to her ex-boyfriend back then but she never thought that Eunji is a mistake too. No Eunji is a gift. A blessing. "Eunji might be sleeping now" she murmured while making her coffee. "Oh" she turn her back when she heard a voice coming from behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter