Chapter 5

Sequences

 

“Chaerin…”
 
She then felt two hands covered her sight. She was wondering who and what happened but that person let out a words, “Ssh, it’s me Kikwang.” he said in a low voice.
 
Chaerin shrugged and followed where he guided her to. Kikwang put his arms around Chaerin’s waist keeping her in his guard and not to let her trip.
 
When they reached somewhere, he stopped her and told her to stand still.
 
“We’re here now. Open your eyes… slowly.” he said and Chaerin followed his instruction. She opened her eyes slowly, not recognizing the place she was standing now. It was all dark, with a little light that came from candles around them.
 
“Where are we?”
 
Kikwang smiled a little, “We’re nowhere. Just… here.”
 
He pulled her closer, let his hands rested on her waist, then he leaned closer to her.
 
Kikwang's face now just an inch away from hers, their nose were brushing each other, she could feel his breath and smelled the scent of his perfume. 
 
"Chaerin-ah, we can't do this anymore."
 
His words were like a dagger stabbed strike to her heart. She was like falling from the highest level of a building with a hundred floors. 
 
"B-but why?" she stuttered from holding back the tears that welled up her eyes. 
 
"I.. just... can't..." his voice were fading away, and so did her vision. Everything now turned all black. 
 
"CHAERIN WAKE THE HELL UP!"
 
THUMP.
 
A loud noise came from Chaerin who fell on the floor with the blanket wrapped all around her. She lifted her head and rubbed the side which bumped to the floor.
 
"Geez Chaerin I'd been waking you up since twenty minutes ago, you sleepy head."
"Yah Minji! You could just wake me up with a normal way! My head hurts aigoo..."
 
"If I didn't do this then maybe you wouldn't ever wake up." Minji rolled her eyes, "Come on, I have a flight to catch at 9."
 
“You’re leaving? Where??” Chaerin asked Minji as the younger girl walked back to her room which located accross Chaerin's room and packed some things and clothes to her luggage. Chaerin got up and followed Minji to her room. 
 
“A short trip to Japan. My dance crew is going to be a back up dancer for Bigbang. It’s only for a week, Chaerin-ah. Don’t worry, don’t be too sad okay.” Minji grinned.
 
"Yah! I'm going to be alone for this week?"
 
"Oh one more. I called your brother and said that I'm leaving for Japan this week and he said he'll pick you up and take you to live with him when I'm gone, so yeah, don't worry. You aren't going to be alone." Minji smiled widely.
 
Chaerin shook her head in disbelief, "No no no you got to be kidding me. You didn't really call my brother, did you?"
 
"Oh sweety, honestly... I really did."
 
"Oh my gawd..." Chaerin pulled her hair in frustration.
 
"Come on. It's not really that bad to live with your brother, is it? Better than alone in this HUGE apartment."
 
"But he's too... overprotective of me, you know that. And that's... irritating." Chaerin rolled her eyes.
 
"Well well I have to go now Chaerin. He's actually a good brother, don't be like that okay. Be a good kid. Bye." Minji waved her hands, and dragged her luggage hurriedly to the front door.
 
Chaerin sighed, "Bye. Take care."
 
Minji disappeared from the door and left already. Right after her leaving Chaerin's phone rang. She hurriedly rush to her room and took the phone, she looked at the screen and saw Dongwook's name on it. 
 
She growled and answered the call.
 
 
***
 
 
"It actually is a good thing for Minji to go to Japan. Being the back up dancer for idol like Bigbang, it's awesome. Right, Chaerin?"
 
"Yeah." 
 
Chaerin looked outside the window, totally ignoring Dongwook.
 
"Well, don't you want to be a professional dancer too? You know, join an entertainment company, or take an audition for a dance crew like Hi-Tech, you can ask for Minji's help..."
 
"Oppa... I'm not taking it to that way. For now I'm doing it only as a hobby, I guess."
 
Dongwook nodded, "So, you want to help me in company?"
 
Chaerin hurriedly shook her head, "No no no, not either. I don't know. I'll maybe find out soon."
 
"Why don't you visit my office? You rarely do that Chae. I'm disappointed." he pouted. 
 
"OMG oppa I'm sorry, I didn't have time. I was busy with businesses with friends. But..." Chaerin grabbed his arm and linked it with hers, "This whole week I'm all yours. I'm going to spend it with my lovely brother okay." she said feeling guilty.
 
He smiled, "Well, what about now?"
 
She smiled back and nodded.
 
 
***
 
 
Chaerin put her arms on her waist, tapping her foot once in a while, then she would lift her gaze to the clock to check on what time it was. She travelled all the way in Dongwook's room, touching every books, checking on the title, putting it back down, and gazed up on the clock again. She was dead bored.
 
"Goddamnit what the hell are they doing in a goddamn meeting, why does it took a very long time!!" she then heard a growling from her stomach. It was lunch time and she could feel her skin stick to her bone. 
 
Chaerin decided to get out from his office and went to have lunch by herself. She was at the highest level of the building with a transparent wall. It was such a great scenery from there, she admired how Seoul city looks busy, hectic, crowded, yet beautiful at the same time. 
 
She walked to reach the lift, it took two minutes for the lift to open after she pressed the button. Just when she heard the ting sound from the lift she saw a familiar face behind the lift as it opened slowly. 
 
"YOU!"
 
 
***
 
 
heeeey everyone so finally I updated this story lol
I'd been busy with school, sorry for not updating in ages ;~;
but now I'm on holiday, hope I can update this story more often teehee :B
thank you for all the subscribers and readers and those who left the comments \^o^/
I hope i can update soon and... see you on the next chapter! :)