Chapter 15

Sequences

 

Minji walked back and forth inside the room, with her heels off of her feet and a towel on her shoulder, she had been talking to Dongwook on the phone for almost fifteen minutes now.
 
"Ne, oppa. Chaerinnie is okay, we'll be back safely, after the storm. Okay okayyy..." Minji turned around and walked towards the couch, Hyunseung followed her, "No you don't have to pick us up here, it's too dangerous for you to go through the heavy rain. NO!" she stopped all of sudden causing Hyunseung to bump into her.
 
"Ouch," he exclaimed and rubbed the tip of his nose.
 
Minji made a sign for him to shut up, "No oppa, I mean... Chaerin is in the bathroom, you can't talk to her now."
 
Hyunseung arched his brows and stared at Minji with a questioning look.
 
"Arasso. Talk to you later oppa."
 
And with that she hung up the phone. Minji glared at Hyunseung and heaved a big sigh.
 
"So... what was that? Is Chaerin back already? You said... she's in the bathroom?"
 
"I lied. He would mad like crazy if he knew Chaerin is lost," Minji rolled her eyes and slumped wearily into the couch, "Where is she now?"
 
She looked outside the window staring at the water drops falling onto the ground callously. It was raining heavily, the sky was dark, and she could barely see the green backyard before. Her heart started to pound from the agonize feeling she felt for Chaerin, because with such weather outside something might happen to her.
 
"Junhyung is going to find her," Hyunseung now already sat beside her and tried to console her.
 
"I hope so..."
 
Hyunseung gently pulled her head to rest on his shoulder, and slowly wrapped his hand around her cold shoulder.
 
The storm hadn't yet calm down, but people in the house were all in a commotion. They gathered in the big living room, trying to warm themselves and some of them were still drying their clothes. 
 
"What a huge cribs Kikwang has..." Yoseob straighten himself and yawned, "Cold weather always makes me sleepy."
 
Dongwoon was playing with his mug and looked up to Yoseob, "Yeah. He didn't tell us when he was moving here though."
 
"Well things were complicated back then. Anyway, where's Doojoon hyung?"
 
"He's in the kitchen with Bom noona."
 
"Still trying to hit on her, huh?"
 
Dongwoon chuckled, "I guess so. Bom noona has rejected him thrice, but seems like hyung isn't going to give up yet."
 
"You know how hyung is. We all know him."
 
 
***
 
It felt like years for her, she had been stuck in that place for what seemed like eternity. The storm had became a little calmer now, no thunders but it was still raining. She was soaking wet, and didn't dare to walk any further. All that she could do was praying for some miracle to happen.
 
And it did happen. When Chaerin saw a light from afar, she felt relieved. She stood out from the shelter and waved a hand to them, hoping that they would recognize there was someone who needed a hand here. Luckily the car stopped. She smiled and approached it, knocking on the window.
 
"Excuse me."
 
Suddenly, the door opened. Chaerin stumbled a bit but still could get a grip. She could hear the loud music from inside when the door opened, and a tall figure came out. A smell of strong alcohol attacked her nostrils.
 
"Yah Kan, what is it?" said a voice from inside the car.
 
The person named Kan was holding a bottle of beer. He looked at Chaerin from head to toe intensely, undressing her with his eyes. He smirked.
 
This seemed to be a bad sign for Chaerin. She started to feel uneasy and thought that she had chosen the wrong person to seek for help.
 
"Hot chick."
 
Kan grabbed Chaerin's hand and pulled her to go inside the car, but Chaerin resisted. He was obviously drunk.
 
Another person came out from the car. He too was as drunk as Kan, because his steps were unsteady and she could smell a strong scent of alcohol from afar.
 
"What are you doing Kan?"
 
"I'm bringing this girl with us."
 
"No! I'm sorry there must be a mistake," she struggled to release herself from him. But Kan, evidently much taller and stronger than her. 
 
The other person grabbed Chaerin's other hand, "Well, she's hot."
 
"Hyungs, what are you doing outside? It's raining now, just let her go," the man who sat in the driver seat said from inside the car. Chaerin saw that there were one more of them, and he was sleeping in the front seat.
 
"Shut up Yejun," Kan pulled her stronger this time, "Leeu open the back door."
 
Kan threw Chaerin into the backseat. He hopped inside, followed by Leeu.
 
"Hyung, just let her go," Yejun said through the mirror.
 
"Not until I have fun with her," said Kan still with a smirk carved on his face.
 
Yejun sighed, "Okay, just make it quick."
 
Chaerin struggled, but she was trapped between Kan and Leeu. She furiously knocked on the window and tried to open the door, but it wasn't working. She started to bawl, "Please... Let me go..."
 
Yejun lit his cigarette and stared at her through the mirror with no expression. He was careless, and the other guy at the front seat wasn't moving at all. Kan, clearly didn't grant her demand. He roughly pulled her, making Chaerin to sit on his lap. His big hand was on Chaerin's hip, then it started to go up to her shoulder, taking off her soaking wet varsity jacket. 
 
The cold air from the air con hit her skin. She shivered from Kan's touch everywhere on her. Leeu played with Chaerin's blonde strand and sniffed her smell. She was disgusted by his strong alcohol smell and hurt by Kan's grip on her wrist. Chaerin begged for him to let her go, though she knew he wouldn't do that easy. But she kept begging, and tears started to form on the corner of her eyes. Kan buried his face into her neck, brushing his lips across her cold skin. She pushed him hard on his chest, but that made him pulled her even tighter. Leeu playfully tugged on her dress skirt, slowly lifting it up. 
 
Somehow Chaerin was off of his grasp, she banged the window and screamed her lungs out, "Help! Somebody help!"
 
Kan shut her up by crashing her lips with his. When Chaerin opened to scream he took this chance to invade with his tongue. Leeu ripped her dress apart from the bottom up to her waist. While Kan was busying himself with Chaerin, Leeu eyed her, undressing her with his eyes, examining every curves. Chaerin's tears fell down as she felt Leeu's hand on its way up to her chest. She cried in fright. She squirmed to escape, but everytime she screamed or tried to wiggle herself out of their grasp the more her strength were fading. A hoarse whimper escaped her lips as she cried.
 
A sudden noise surprised them, another car showed up from behind. Yejun quickly took a peek through the rear-view mirror. To his surprise, the car stopped beside theirs. The person in the passenger seat lowered the window and knocked on Yejun's. Yejun too lowered his window a bit.
 
"Sorry to bother," Junhyung smiled to Yejun, "Did you, by any chance, see a girl with blonde hair?"
 
"Oh and she wore a varsity jacket over a white dress," Kikwang added.
 
Yejun casually blew the smoke to the air, "No."
 
Junhyung felt disappointed. He couldn't believe this, they had gone this far but they hadn't found Chaerin yet.
 
He sighed, "Well then, thanks."
 
Chaerin never felt as happy before when she heard Junhyung's voice. She pushed Kan with all of her remaining strength and screamed, "JUNHYUNG I'M HERE. HELP ME I'M- PFFT!(*@&#$(*..." Kan quickly covered with his hand.
 
"Chae?"
 
They quickly got off of the car and stormed towards the back door. Junhyung furiously knocked on the window.
 
"YAH. OPEN THE DOOR."
 
As he wished, the door opened and Kan came out from inside. He looked pissed, "Can't you be any more ing loud?"
 
"What are you doing to her!?" Junhyung's fist kissed Kan's jaw, causing him to fell on the ground.
 
Yejun quickly got out of the car, "Hey what are you doing to my hyung?"
 
When he was about to attack Junhyung, Kikwang got his back and slammed him to his car, "You guys are sick."
 
Yejun furiously rushed towards Kikwang and knocked him right in the face. Blood was dripping down from his nose, he cringed and returned the favor to Yejun and once again crashed him to the hard metal.
 
Yejun winced in pain. He was sure that his ribs were injured.
 
"HELP ME. JUNH-" Chaerin shrieked.
 
Junhyung wasn't done yet with Kan, they're punching each other in an intense fist battle. Kikwang opened the back door and saw half stripped Chaerin being pinned down by Leeu. He felt himself burned in anger and pulled him away from Chaerin. Kikwang took off his jacket and wrapped it around her.
 
Leeu just laid down helplessly on the street with rain drops hitting him, he was just too drunk to fight Kikwang. 
 
Just then, they heard a sound of scratching between metal and metal. Kikwang quickly reached behind the car and saw Kan holding out a penknife and pointing at Junhyung with it. Junhyung somehow managed to grab the penknife from him and threw it away. 
 
Expecting the battle could be anymore intense and dangerous, Kikwang took Chaerin inside his car and went to Junhyung who was now lying on the street with Kan punching the hell out of him. 
 
He grabbed Kan by the collar and threw him away from Junhyung with all of his strength. 
 
"Get lost now before I skin you alive!"
 
Yejun tried his best to stand up and he dragged his badly drunk and injured hyungs back inside their car. He stared at Kikwang with a menacing look, until he hopped in and drove off.
 
He heard Junhyung groaned in pain, "Man you okay?"
 
"Arrgh..." Junhyung felt the taste of blood in his mouth. Kikwang saw his shirt was torn and there was a pretty huge scar on his chest that Kan made with his penknife.
 
"Oh my god..." Kikwang gasped.
 
The feeling of rain hitting his wound made it even worse. He cringed and tugged on Kikwang's shirt, "Help me..."
 
Kikwang timidly lift him up, carefully not to touch his wounds. He took him inside the car, "Don't ever mess with drunkards again..."
 
Junhyung weakly chuckled, "If you didn't in I would have kicked his there."
 
"Shut up Jun, you look terrible now."
 
Chaerin shrieked when she saw Junhyung covered in blood, "Oh God. We need to take care of it."
 
Kikwang hopped into the driver seat and drove back to his house.
 
"It's okay Chae, it's not that deep."
 
Chaerin ripped her dress and used it to clean Junhyung's wound from dirt and blood. She unintentionally poked Junhyung's right arm causing him to yelp, "ARRGH."
 
"Sorry... Does it... hurt?"
 
"... I think it's broken..."
 
Chaerin felt guilty yet thankful for him. She faintly smiled and started to weep, "I'm sorry... and thank you..."
 
"Ssh Chae, it's nothing compared to what might happen to you there. I'm glad you're safe," Junhyung tugged her blonde strands behind her ear and smiled.
 
Little did they know, Kikwang had been stealing glances and watch the two from the rear-view mirror. He saw it all, the way Chaerin stared at Junhyung, the affection she had for him that reflected through her eyes. 
 
 
***
 
 
There was a huge commotion inside the house when they came back. Chaerin and Kikwang were a huge mess and Junhyung was poorly injured. Minji was the first to run to Chaerin and hugged her. She dragged her to the guest room right away to clean, while Junhyung was taken care by Bom. 
 
Night fell, Kikwang invited everyone to stay for dinner. The guests were all in silent, after all that happened, everyone still wasn't feeling comfortable. 
 
"Everyone, can I have your time please?" said Kikwang from his seat.
 
"I'm sorry for what happened, and for taking your time. Things went way out of hand and unexpected," he heaved a sigh, "And... I hope you enjoy your dinner though."
 
Everyone nodded and back to dine their meal.
 
"Yo Kwang," Doojoon who sat beside Kikwang nudged him, "I'm sorry for your ruined wedding."
 
Kikwang just shrugged off, "It's me who's sorry for bothering you, hyung. You came this far for nothing."
 
Doojoon took a sip of his wine, "How's Jihye? Is she... okay?"
 
"Nope. She locked herself upstairs."
 
"Give her some time. It must be hard for her. Girls are sensitive, you know. When it comes to this stuff..."
 
"I know hyung. Anyway, do you see Chaerin?"
 
"Oh that. I forgot to tell you Kikwang-gun," Kikwang turned to Bom who sat across Doojoon, "Minji took them home, Junhyung and Chaerin. They decided to back early, this afternoon actually. They send their regards to you though."
 
Kikwang just smiled, "Oh... okay then."
 
 
***
 
 
"Chae, you don't have to do this. Really..." Junhyung sat on the couch in his apartment living room, "You should be going home and rest."
 
"Shut up and just eat," Chaerin walked out of his kitchen bringing a tray of foods along with her. She took a seat beside him, "I'll feed you."
 
"I'm not a baby, Chae..."
 
"Come on open your mouth, this may tastes not really good, but it's still edible. You should at least eat something to consume the medicine."
 
"... Lee Chaerin..."
 
"Come on baby Jun, aaang..." Chaerin playfully took a spoon of soup that she made earlier and aim it to his mouth. Junhyung couldn't resist, he somewhat embarrassed but his stomach wasn't on his side. He was starving.
 
"Good kid," she eye-smiled at him.
 
"You should eat too."
 
She just shrugged, "Does it still hurt?"
 
"A little. Turned out it's just sprained."
 
"And that?" she pointed to his chest.
 
"I got it bandaged."
 
"Good. Aaang..." she gestured him to open his mouth once again.
 
"Look. I can eat by myself," Junhyung grabbed the spoon from Chaerin, "Are you feeling okay?"
 
".... What do you mean? Of course I'm okay."
 
"Weren't you feeling scared?"
 
"Can we not talk about that?"
 
He sighed, "Okay."
 
There was a mere silence between them. He just leaned back and let Chaerin alone in her thoughts as he watched her staring at his cup on the table.
 
"You know what," she said breaking the silence, "Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to be the maid of honor. I screwed it up."
 
"Not your fault it was storming, Chae."
 
"My fault because you and Kikwang are injured. Especially you..."
 
"Not your fault that drunkard was pretty strong."
 
"Stop assuring me."
 
"Look," Junhyung got up, "This..." he pointed to the bandage and to his injured arm, "Isn't matter to me. I won't forgive myself if something happened to you. Stop blaming yourself Chae. Come on, I'll take you home okay?"
 
"But Jihye must be hating me now."
 
"That's the least you should worry about. You should rest."
 
She stood up and to his surprise, she hugged him, "You're so stupid for throwing yourself into danger Junhyung, but thank you."
 
Junhyung smiled and held her tighter, "If Dongwook hyung knows he'll hunt down those drunkards, I'm sure..." he chuckled causing his body to shake, but there was no response from Chaerin.
 
"Chae?"
 
He looked down and saw Chaerin's eyes shut off and her grip loosen up from him, she was fallen asleep.
 
Junhyung couldn't help but to smile, he carefully took her to his bed and laid her down. He removed the blonde strands that covered her face. His hand by chance brushed against her burning temple, he was pretty shocked with the temperature. He quickly got up and struggled his way to grab a towel and cold water. 
 
After taking care of Chaerin, he sneaked out of his room to the living room. Junhyung laid down on the couch, with his free hand grabbed a thin blanket to cover himself. His mind was flashing back the picture of Chaerin smiling with tears flowing down her cheeks, and her worried face when she saw him knocked out by Kan.
 
Junhyung smiled to himself, and slowly drifted off to deep slumber.
 
 
***
 
 
"Ji open the door please," Kikwang knocked on the wooden door, begging for her to open it for him. He had been doing that, assuring her to come out for hours now. When everyone was going home already and it was getting late, Jihye still locked herself up.
 
As he expected, there was still no answer.
 
"Jihye..." Kikwang sighed as his hand fell aside. When he was about to give up, there was a sudden noise come from the unlocking door. Her figure slowly appeared behind the door, she was a mess, disarrayed hair, make up, and tear stains.
 
"What do you want?"
 
"Ji, I'm sorry..."
 
"It doesn't mean the same when you say the exact same thing all over again. Why do you keep hurting me?"
 
"I know... I know I'm such a fool."
 
She turned around and walked to sit in front of the dresser, leaving him standing at the door.
 
"I'm still keeping this baby. And I've been thinking... I'll be fine raising it alone," she said almost murmuring as she tried her best to hold back her tears.
 
"What? What are you talking about Ji?" said Kikwang in shock.
 
"You still care about Chaerin..."
 
Although she had used all her power, but she couldn't hold back any longer. The crystal-like tears eventually shed. 
 
"I can't do this," she managed to say between her sobs.
 
Kikwang slowly approached her, with a broken heart from the guilt feelings he had for her, he held out his hand to slightly hug her shaky shoulder.
 
"You know I have lost almost everything in my life..."
 
He lifted her up and pulled her into his warm embrace. She gasped and was a bit surprised by his sudden action, but she didn't fight. She was in fact, tightened her clasping arms around him. Jihye buried her face to his broad chest, staining it with her tears, and she cried her heart out.
 
"For upteenth times, I'm sorry. I am really, really sorry. I'll make it up to you Ji. I promise I won't let you hurt again. Even a single drop of your tears, I won't let it fall. We're going to re-schedule the wedding in Jeju next Monday, okay? I'll call Dara noona to set it up. Then we'll live together, and raise the baby together."
 
"Can I... ask you one more thing?" she asked cautiously.
 
Kikwang released her and gave her a questioning look.
 
"I don't want Chaerin to come."
 
 
***
 
 
Days passed after that 'incident' back then at Kikwang's wedding, Chaerin hadn't really had any contact with him nor Jihye. She only received a call from him the day after when he said apology, and he actually was calling to Minji's phone. 
 
Chaerin laid on her back on the couch, lazily switching the television channel while Minji was busy preparing herself to be picked up by Hyunseung.
 
She knew it, that Minji was actually dressing up for the wedding, and that she was left uninvited. Minji didn't have the heart to tell her, but Chaerin already knew anyway. After all that happened, why did Jihye still want her to come? Though it wasn't really her fault for the wedding cancellation, she was still called the wedding crasher. 
 
"Chae..."
 
"I know. I'll be fine, you'll be back tomorrow morning, I know."
 
Minji sighed, "I'm sorry. Take care okay."
 
She gave her the last hug before going out of the front door to meet Hyunseung down there who was already awaiting for her.
 
Chaerin looked up to check on what time it was. She had promised Dongwook to have tea together after his meeting at five. Chaerin knew he was invited to Kikwang's wedding, but he didn't come. He just couldn't re-schedule his meetings and appointments. She got up eventually, unwillingly dragging her body to get shower and dress up. She put on her usual clothes, a baggy baseball shirt on a short denim pants with a flowery patterned black tights and running shoes. 
 
She wasn't really a sport type, but Chaerin chose to walk to the bus stop instead of taking a cab. She knew it could save her energy, but she just wanted to kill some time.
 
Took her only less an hour to reach the building of Choi Corp. His brother family business was producing clothing line, something she loved the most. She loved fashion, like it was important part of her, and she had offered thousand times by Dongwook to work here, but she refused. 
 
Chaerin walked to the lobby and asked one of the receptionist, "Has my brother done yet?" 
 
But she gave Chaerin a puzzled look, "I am sorry miss, who are you looking for?"
 
"Jihyun don't use such tone to her. You must respect Mr. Choi's sister," Hanbyul showed up behind her, "She's new, Chae. Dongwook's in his office."
 
"Oh annyeong Hanbyul unnie..." Chaerin bowed slightly, "Are you coming with us?"
 
"No. I'll have to check on some products that we'll launch tomorrow. Have fun kay?" she smiled and left her. 
 
That receptionist lady mouthed sorry and bowed to Chaerin before she went directly inside the transparent elevator to go to the level where his brother's office was. 
 
The door wasn't locked, she knocked once before opening it only to find Dongwook sitting on his chair while talking to the phone.
 
"Chae you here, wait. Sorry I'll call you later okay..."
 
He hung up the phone and got up directly to welcome his sister in his embrace.
 
"Oppa. Can't. Breathe."
 
He sniggered, "Sorry. Let's go then?"
 
Took them only 10 minutes of walking to reach Chaude, one of Dongwook's favorite places to spend his time alone or with Chaerin, and they had the best cakes in town.
 
It had been long time ago since the last time they had a time like this, Chaerin would always order rum drenched vanilla cakes along with an earl grey tea, while Dongwook was enough with his white chocolate ganache cake.
 
"How's your day?"
 
Chaerin shrugged, "So-so."
 
"You know Chae, I still have that position waiting for you to fill it up."
 
"Oppa... I don't feel like talking about it now."
 
He took a sip of his tea, "Fine. Whenever you're ready, Chae."
 
She smiled and played her spoon tracing it along the cup line, her mind wandered around somewhere else. 
 
Dongwook watched her sister, the only sister he got yet he loved the most, though she didn't come from the same mother as him. Most of the second marriage children didn't get along well, but Dongwook had been wanting a sibling to talk and play with, so he was more that happy when Chaerin came to their house, becoming the new member of the family.
 
"Oppa... stop starring!"
 
He startled, "Sorry, Chaerin."
 
"Can I taste your cake?"
 
"Sure."
 
Dongwook and Chaerin continue to talk each other, catching up some things, asking about how was their day.
 
“Seems fun, can I join?”
 
A familiar voice surprised them. Junhyung without warning took a seat beside Chaerin and smiled, “Hey hyung. Do I come in the wrong time? Do I ruin your date?”
 
He cackled, “We’re just having time together to talk. And yeah, you ruin ‘our date’.”
 
“Aww then I think now it’s pretty tough to have you allow me borrow her tonight.”
 
“What?” said Dongwook and Chaerin in unison.
 
“Umm hyung, I want to take Chaerin out tonight. Is that okay with you?”
 
“To where exactly?”
 
“Do I really have to tell you? I want to keep it secret from Chaerin,” Junhyung grinned like a kid causing Chaerin to crack.
 
Dongwook furrowed his brows, “Then no.”
 
“Ah hyung~ Pretty please?”
 
Dongwook crossed his arms.
 
“Please hyung, I’ll take her home safely with no scratch. Pinky promise.”
 
“Fine but-”
 
“Awesome. See you later hyung. Let’s go Chae,” and in a flash he grabbed Chaerin by her arm, pulled her gently but strong enough to make her walk towards his car. 
 
Dongwook just stood still and completely dumbfounded, “What the hell?”
 
Meanwhile, Chaerin let herself be taken by Junhyung though she was really looking forward to where he took her to, she just kept silence until they got in his car and burst out in laughter. Junhyung revved the engine up and looked at her.
 
"What?"
 
"You are kidnapping me."
 
Then he joined her laugh.
 
"Where are you taking me?"
 
"Told you it's a secret until we get there..." Junhyung gave her a playful smirk.
 
 
***
 
 
"We're here. Just wait, don't open your eyes yet."
 
Chaerin stood still and did as he said, she was extremely curious though.
 
"Done?"
 
Minutes later Junhyung stood beside her, gently grabbing her shoulder and guided her to sit down. 
 
"Yep. Open your eyes."
 
She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a couple of times. Chaerin was taken aback by what she saw. They were in the garden outside of a restaurant, their table seated near the fountain and rose bushes which made Chaerin gasped in amazement because of the combination of moonlight glimpse on its white perianth with the soothing sound of the fountain.
 
Junhyung took a seat across her with an ear to ear grin carved on his face.
 
"You kidnapped me for a dinner?" she chuckled, "And I wear these clothes geez Jun you could have let me change first!"
 
"It's okay... I only wear this too," and just then Chaerin realized that Junhyung had only put on a white t shirt with a black blazer, "Such a beautiful place, isn't it?"
 
"Yeah. Why are you even here anyway?"
 
"What do you mean Chae, of course I'm taking you here for a dinner."
 
"No. I mean, why are you not there? In Jeju they're..."
 
"I decided to stay here for you."
 
Chaerin just remained silent. She stared at his facade, that smile didn't leave his face even for a second, the bruises he had from that fight from saving her were still on his face, only now had slightly healed. A smile crept on her face little by little, "Thanks."
 
Junhyung's hands secretly sneaked behind his outer layer and he took out a stalk of red rose.
 
"Oh thanks God it's not languished," he sneered.
 
Her eyes fluttered open at the sight in front of her.
 
"I know you like roses," said Junhyung, still with his wide grin that came across his face.
 
She opened to say something, but she seemed to lose her voice from the surprises. Junhyung's grin turned to a gentle smile, his eyes never off of her. 
 
"I don't need more time to convince myself that I... more than like... love you."
 
Chaerin was frozen on her seat, despite the fact that she was actually almost jumped off of it.
 
"Damn I sound too cheesy, aren't I? Chae. Say something!"
 
The corner of her lips curved into a smile. Then she laughed.
 
"Is that a ... yes?"
 
"You know what," Chaerin finally managed to let out a word and she grabbed the rose from him, "It's pretty. Thanks again."
 
Junhyung smiled a little and his head bowed. Then suddenly he felt an unfamiliar warmth on his hand. He looked up to see Chaerin gazing at him, "And yeah. It's a yes."
 
 
=================
 
 
If you're F.Cuz's fan, sorry I made them the bad guys here. I love them though :) And yeah, when everyone's busy Jinon is sleeping peacefully in the front seat lmao xD
Aaaand sorry took me forever to update this otl 
My final exams are coming closer so I can't promise you an update in the near future
So to make it up I make this chapter long enough for you ke~
I'll update, but not soon :)
Feedbacks are warm heartedly welcomed~<3