The Real First Kiss

Unbroken Promise

JIYEON'S POV

Ottokkae ?  I'm so nervous filming with my ideal guy , Yoo Seung Ho . I touched my lips and 'OMO ! Is he gonna be my first kiss ?' . I started to squealed like a fangirl as i was imagining things with him .

Suddenly , the ringing sound of my phone wakes me up from my daydreaming . " YAH PARK JIYEON ! Is it true you will have kiss scene ? " someone from the other line shouted at me . 

" Ne , i'm so happy oppa ! You should be happy for me too , Jaesoon-ah " . Silence . Is he jealous ? Aniyo , that's impossible . Why should he be ? 

"Hmm , i feel worried about your partner actually . To kiss with such unexperience person . " My blood starts to boil as he said that . It's not like he is a good kisser anyway . Is he ? I'm so going to kick your Yong Jaesoon .

"I'm going to hang up , you're so irritating . Oh , if you want Hyomin unnie's number , be nice to me . "  I said to him as I hit his weak spot . Womans . " Okay okay , i'm sorry . Let's meet up later ok , i'll buy you anything . Oh , i can help you with that scene you know . Just for practice " He said with pleading voice . " The park in front of your home . 7pm , don't be late . Arrasso ? " He hangs up .

That trick always work isn't it ? I thought as i smiled bitterly . Wait ? Didn't he just said he wants to help me with that scene ?! Is he crazy ?!

 

Junhyung's POV

Omo ! Why did i say that ? I must be crazy . I started to browse the internet to know the netizen's response about Jiyeonnie . Hmm , that little girl already has a fanbase and i bulged my eyes as i saw few of hurtful comments .

I must do something so i create a fake account and wrote " She didn't even debuted yet , how come you have no heart ? She is much beautiful than anyone else as she have pure heart unlike you . Haters keep hating , to the left please " Maybe , i am over exxegarating but this is my precious dongsaeng this evil person wants tu hurt her .

I feel scared for her as i know in the future i wont be able to protect her like now . Yes , i am debuting in few months more but Jiyeon will debut much earlier . It will be awkward for us to have interaction on the screen as she will be my sunbae-nim . Very awkward . Thinking about that , will we be okay ?

As I was thinking deeply I stared at the clock without realising it's already 6pm . I started to rush as i don't want to be late . She will killed me if i'm late .

 

No one's POV

As Jiyeon approached the swings at the park , someone closed her eyes from the back . She knew who already as she already familiar with his smell . The smell of his cigarette and Dunhill's perfume . 

They didn't change much from the past as they were teasing each other comfortably . If this shown on the screen , people would probably see them as a loving couple . 

"Ta-da ! I made lunch box for us " Jiyeon said as her eyes were glimmering with happiness . " Who eat lunch box at night , Jiyeon-ah ? " Junhyung said as he felt amused with her action . She is really weird . Junhyung gave up when she pouted and did her puppy eyes in front of him .

They were enjoying themselves as they talked about their practice , dance routine and how their dreams will be granted as their hardwork had pay off . Little did they know , they have to sacrifice something ahead in the future . Their friendship .

Junhyung accompanies Jiyeon back to her home when he suddenly pulled her wrist to make her face him . He didn't know what thing had possesed him at night as he leans forward reaching her lips . She thought he was teasing her as he always kiss her on her forehead or her cheek . A peck on her lips made she realised that it is more than that . 

Junhyung stole her first kiss . Their feelings were mixed . Confusion , happiness and uncertainty . The atmosphere was tensed as they have never experience this situation . " It's for your kiss scene tomorrow . You need to practice right ? " Junhyung said while smiling and giggling awkwardly . He wants to shoot himself with a gun at that moment . 

He was petrifried as he had just kissed his dongsaeng but there was happiness deep inside as he had her first kiss . She didn't say anything as she went in her home feeling dazed and confused .

" Jiyeon , it was just an oppa-dongsaeng kiss . But , do oppa kiss his dongsaeng ? " Jiyeon thought as that night she couldn't sleep thinking about that moment they had . So as , him .