Falling For Her

Unbroken Promise

After the meeting , a friendship has bloomed between this two person . If they had the break time or gap between their schedules , they will exchange supporting message to one another .  However , only few people knew about this as they barely had interaction when they meet in the music shows and backstages . They always bicker and argue with each other like kids , Myungsoo likes to pull Jiyeon's hair while she pinch his cheeks. Knowing that right now , they knew each other from the God of Study , they seem more comfortable with each other right now.

 

And , Jiyeon seems to have find well I can't find the most perfect word but yeah replacement for him , the one who promised to stay by her side through thick and thin.

 

Someone is watching T-ara performances without blinking his eyes in the fitting room as he observed how different her charm she had on the stage . " Yah , our Myungsoo is finally showing some interest in the girl group . " Woohyun teased as Myungsoo punched him on the shoulder.

 

" That hurts Myungsoo-ah . She is so pretty , isn't she ? Has you seen her really close for real ? I thought she was a living doll . Oh wait , of course you did . You are her friend  " Woohyun said while admiring Jiyeon who was performing Roly-Poly on the stage with her hair tied.

 

Myungsoo thought that her hair looked better when she kept her hair untied , he loves how her hair falls perfectly on her shoulder . How her hair was blown by the wind , how her hair sways with perfection when she dance with all her might . Not to forget , he always lost when he saw her eyes . How her eyes seems to tell stories behind her smiles and the way she smiles fascinates him . She might not be the prettiest idol among the idols but her personality makes her so alluring that that he isn't even suprised if there are lots of other male idols and singers fall for her.

 

Lost in his thoughts , he didn't realise someone was sneaking behind his back attempting to suprise him . 

 

" Oppa , what are you doing ? " Jiyeon jumped on him from the back. Other Infinite members were all shaking their heads and laughed at her actions . But Myungsoo never know that two of the Infinite members had their eyes on her . Well , make that three including him . 

 

Myungsoo was suprised on the sudden skinship when he felt his waist was hugged by her from the back. He immediately turned to face her that to both of their suprise , their faces are now an inch close to another . Eyes to eyes and his eyes went to her lips . It was such a tempting view to him that he forget that there are other people witnessing these so called incidence. Jiyeon was so stunned by his facial features , she never had a chance to observe him this close.

 

" Okay , let's seperate both of you guys right now before you both jumped on each other shall we ? " Being a so called good brother , Sunggyu pulled Jiyeon from Myungsoo's embrace and out of Infinite's dressing room.

 

Speechless , all Myungsoo could ever think is " I'm falling for her. "