Almost In Paradise

Unbroken Promise

Jiyeon was on her way home. Eunjung was true. She really needed some time and space. They too. Never she thought that T-ara will be become like this. She never had intention too. How she wish she didn't signed the contract in the first place.

 

She wants to be with the person that she needs the most, her family. They won't judge her neither blame her.

 

She said goodbye to her manager and with heavy footsteps, she walk to to the front door. Knock Knock. 

 

Her father opened the door and only she could think of that time was to hug her father and him telling her everything is gonna be okay. She was sobbing in her father's embrace complaining how frustrating the world is and how she feel guilt for all the pain that she had caused them.

 

Feeling the responsibilty as father, Mr. Park her daughter's hair ensuring that they never blamed her. He can't afford to lose another daughter. Eventhough, Jiyeon is much more closer to her wife, for him Jiyeon is an irreplaceable treasure.

 

 

"Eat well. You are getting skinnier" Mrs. Park said while putting more bulgogi on her daughter's rice.

 

It had been a long time the Park family have gathered like this. Jiyeon's schedule never allowed them but Mrs. Park never complain in front of her daughter. After a long time of not feeling happy , this is the time where Jiyeon could forgot all her pain. They keep teasing each other, her brother stealing her food and the Park family laughing like there were no trouble bothering them.

 

" Jina contacted father last week. Threating appa not to tell it was her ." her brother told her when in her room. 

 

Jina was Jiyeon's lost sister that willing to break her family bond with them. Jina's whereabout still remained unknown and Jiyeon didn't even bother to look for her ungrateful sister. The reason her sister ran away from her was because Mr. Park company went bankrupt and Jina was going to married with a multi-millionaire that could provide her money more than her father.

 

Jina was embarassed with their family's condition so she decided that she is not part of the Park's family. No one knows beside Jiyeon and her family that the girl in the video was her sister that resembles her 99% . She doesn't want to reveal as Jiyeon doesn't want her sister's image among her sister's new family be ruined.

 

If Jiyeon is giving a chance to meet her sister back , she would really kill her for ruining her life.

 

 

However , Jiyeon's happiness with her family didn't last long as she had to continue her schedule like usual. The news about her unprofessionalism on the stage was a new hot topic among the netizens. Some were defending her but most bashing her. 

 

She didn't care, she had enough. Walking inside T-ara's dorm was suffocating. The members didn't even look or glance at her. She become depressed again. She went to her room and noticed that Hyomin's things have taken out. 

 

Hyomin really hate her , she thought.

 

She take off her clothes and went to take a bath. She doesn't stand the heated atmostphere around them . 

 

She looked at the person in the mirror while showering. She cried so hard that the hot water that running through her bodies didn't even warm her a bit. She hated the view of that person and punched the mirror.

 

Her hand was bleeding and the blood mixed with the water. Is it painful ? It is supposed to be but she didn't feel any. Instead, she felt relieved. The shattered glass seems very tempting to her.

 

What pleasure will she feel when the glass slit her wrists ? Taking one of the broken pieces of glass , she cut her wrists. 

 

" This is what it feels like." she smiled while bloods streaming down from her wrists. 

 

When her vision went blur , she saw her T-ara members knocked down the bathroom door . All she could hear was screaming . Screaming for her name . Telling her not to close her eyes and leave them .  She is sorry that she is failed to do so . Again, all she could see was darkness .

 

 

His phone went ringing non-stop from now . It was Hyomin calling her , he didn't has the mood to talk with anyone. He wants to focus on his work so he shut the phone off . Not knowing , someone precious to him is slowly drifting from this world and from him .

 

I missed her , he thought.

 

NOTE :  I'm sorry my writing is not that good . I don't have excellent vocabulary and it seems i keep repeating the same word or sentence . And , i'm a failure when it comes to decribe about sucidal attempt . Fuuu . For right now , I will only focus on T-ara and Jiyeon. Junhyung and L will get their part . Wait okay ?