I've Changed

Unbroken Promise

1 Year Later

 

" T-ara , it's your turn." the staff of Inkigayo called for them. They are promoting Why Are You Being Like This and Yayaya at the moment. Somehow, this comeback doesn't meet up with their expectation. Well , let's just say it went flop. Whos's going to be blame ? The composers or their own member, Jiyeon ? 

 

The scandal had worsen Jiyeon's life more than ever but she keep being professional. Se doesn't want to let down her members eventhough some of them gave cold treatment to her. She didn't blame them, she feel dissapointed in them. In everyone. Her parents, her T-ara members, her President, her friends, the idols and especially him.

 

She sighed and went to perform without showing any remorse.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

" I want to terminate my contract." Ceo of CCM shocked with her statement. 

" I can't let T-ara unnies been hurted by the hateful comments by the netizens because of me. I'm not stupid, I know everyone is talking behind my back. Advertisements company cancel T-ara's deals and netizens called me a . I don't care even a bit with what they said but they said mean words to my parents too , i won't hold back. So please, let me go." She said with all her might while sobbing.

 

" Where's the strong and bubbly Jiyeon ? Rumours and scandals will won't last forever. People talked about it today but the next day they tend to forget it." he said.

" I won't let you go. You know how big I am in this industry , right ? You can leave now. Oh , don't do anything stupid ." 

 

She was furious with her CEO and she said , " Fine , if the scandal brought up again, I will leave T-ara. Mark my words. " And she left her CEO's room with thousands of plan.

 

" Scandals do leave and impression to the artists. " she thought.

 

 

 

Jiyeon was on her way back home alone . Her tears roll down to her cheeks. She wiped it as she doesn't want the others see how weak she was. She kept staring at her handphone questioning why is he becoming such a different person than before . A friend that should be with her when she was broken, didn't judge her and believe her as well as support her even if she did it , where is that friend ?

 

Though, that feeling of passion and love for that friend has turned into hatred. She remembered the text message that he gave to her on the night when she needed him the most.

 

I never knew you were a such cheap girl. You are lucky I don't have the heart to slap you , what an hypocrite person.

 

Out of sudden, her vision went blurred and her world has turned blackout. How she wish that will last forever.

 

 

 

In the backstage of Inkigayo , the hot topic among them were still about the famous and visual of T-ara , Park Jiyeon. All of them were talking bad and crictising her. Only few of them believe and support her, but they unable to say anything.

 

He, who have been acting like he didn't care about her joined their conversations.

And he , who feel bad about her and doesn't know what to believe.