What a Joker.

Unbroken Promise

                                       

 

This is it. The confrontation. They went to the stairs where only very few people pass by as they felt like they might need privacy. Just in case , if they want pull each other's hair. 

 

" I can explain . " Junhyung said .

 

" Why do you need to explain ? It's not like i'm your girlfriend. You , like me ? " she asked with a smirk . He was suprised when she asked that question. What's playing on her mind ? Suddenly , she laughed so hard that she can't hardly breathe. " Look at your face , so funny . " she said while pointing at his face.

 

Junhyung grab her right hand and put on his chest. She might need a little tease he thought. " Do you feel the heartbeat ? Maybe I am . " He look deeply into her eyes when he told her that. Now that he realize , her eyes were beautiful . It seems like they have stories to be told. How can he does not notice that ?

 

Junhyung wake up from his daydreaming when she kick his left leg. " Don't joke like that. No wonder you are the joker " she said with an angry tone. He nodded while smiling stating the fact that he was just playing.

 

Sometimes , his joke can be harsh . But , this is the worst.

 

" So , we are okay now dongsaeng-ah ? " Junhyung asked while putting around his hand on Jiyeon's shoulder while tapping. This scene somehow had evoked envy of her girlfriend and Hyomin. 

 

" Junhyung-ah , come ! It's our turn. " the Beast members called as it was their turn to perform after Mblaq's . He quickly kiss Jiyeon on the forehead making people who witness the scene dropped their jaws. " Aish , that guy. People could misunderstood us. " she thought while quickly went to the tv monitor to watch Beast perform. What Jiyeon didn't notice that Lee Joon was staring at her secretly. " She looked like a living doll . What a cold expression. Must be a spoilt brat " he thought.

 

Hyuna who saw Lee Joon had his eyes on Jiyeon rolled her eyes feel annoyed. Hyuna purposely bumped into Jiyeon's back and sneered " Find a new target ? Isn't one oppa is enough for you ? So greedy . "  Jiyeon ignored her as she doesn't even have an idea what is Hyuna talking about. 

 

" Jiyeon-ah , let's go. Let's go, you have filming. " her manager informed as she had to rush to the site of her drama filming , God of study . Fate is really funny. Somehow , she was reunited with Yoo Seung Ho again after the music videos.

 

However , her perspective of him has changed when Seung Ho kept bullied her during their filming . Her ideal type had completely changed after knowing Seung Ho might suit the best friend role more. Now , they were close and comfortable with each other as recently she found out many fans ship them.

 

Her stomach was growling after the filming. It was winter that time and all she could think about how she wanted to warm herself with ddukbokki . Her favourite snacks when winter.  Any food will be okay to her since she could eat up an elephant at that time. So hungry.

 

" Ta-dah ! Yah dinosaur . I brought food for you. Be thankful " a man shouted from her back. She smiled when she saw him . Her life saviour.

 

note :  How did you feel about T-ara's becoming 9-member group ? I can't even T_T  I hope that one of T-ara members will wake up and stand up for their future . Their CEO so ungrateful .