I'm sorry

Unbroken Promise

 

Jiyeon was in a bad mood since last night after she finds out she has to partner with Junhyung. She kept silent throughout their journey to Busan for  a performance there. The other T-ara members seem to understand not to bother her when she is not good mood as she rather kept it all to herself. Since last night, Hyomin had decided she has to get over Junhyung and move on as she realize what they had was simply a friendship that was built by the help of Jiyeon and their interaction was simply , flirting.

 

The silence atmosphere suddenly breaks out when Jiyeon's handphone goes BEEP!BEEP! .

 

"Sorry."Jiyeon wake up from her daydreaming and apologized.

 

From: Yoseob

Jiyeon-ah, are you okay ? I'm sorry I can't help you last night and didn't talk to you. You know if i talk to you , he will be mad right ? Let's go out sometimes when you are free, okay. Tell your manager the practice is on 9pm.

 

 

Jiyeon read the message from her bestfriend and sighed. Sometimes she wondered why do she has to keep secret her friendship with the other male idols. Oh right, the crazy delusional fangirls. She never mention any male idol name when asked about her ideal type on any interview or tv show as she knows she will be adding more oil to the fire. She considered Yoseob as one of her big supporter in her life , they knew each other from the variety show and had been close since then. She even told Yoseob about Junhyung as she kept refusing his invitation to join them for dinner or hangout. Being the protective and curious Yoseob, he kept on insisting her to share the problem with him. He was a big help for Jiyeon as he always gave her advices and support.

 

"Oppa, the practice is on 9pm." Jiyeon told her manager , letting out a big sigh.

 

BEEP!BEEP!

 

From: Junhyung

 

Jiyeon-ah , I know you are holding grudge against me and I'm not mad at you. I was simply mad at myself , not believing you eventhough I should be by your side even in the rough times. I miss you , I miss us , I miss being such a crybaby to you when my inspiration didn't come and I just miss the real me when I'm with you. Please Ji-ah, I know I'm at fault and I'm sorry eventhough sorry is not enough. You can punch or kick me or do your taekwando steps on me , let's just meet up. I know I deserve all your punishment, but then don't give me this silent treatment. It's killing me.

 

 

Jiyeon let out her tears and cover her face with her jacket , showing to the T-ara members that she wants to sleep but the truth is she don't want them to see her in such that state. She bite her hands, sobbing really hard without any sound not revealing her pain to other people. Her chest was heavy and she unable to breath properly because she was crying so hard that it hurts.

 

Here comes the feeling that she thought that she had forgotten.

 

 

It seems even the cold wind doesn't affect her as her heart was much more cold than the weather and yet her mind telling her that her body was freezing in the coldness of the winter.When she thought that the her heart will be warmed by the spring , there comes the winter. The not-so-favourite weather of hers. Wrapping her body with enough thick clothes and gloves to make her hands warm , she decided maybe it is right decision to confront him.

 

 

Pushing the door to the practice room, she walk to the person that she used to needed the most without looking at other people around them. 

 

"You want to talk ? Let's talk." Pulling him out of the room and into an empty room, leaving people around them confused.