Stop Making Me Feeling This Way

Unbroken Promise

He , was confused but he doesn't care. He wants to be in her embrace. He doesn't want any guy to touch her. Love ? Yes , but not more than a sister. How an idiot and selfish he is.

 

He her hair and smell the scent of her hair . Her smell really making him feeling dizzy . He supposed not to feel that way but he couldn't help it . Slowly, he let her go.

 

" That was awkward. " he said.

"Yes, are you okay ?" she asked while touching his forehead like checking if he had a fever.

 

He nodded and smiled assuring that he was fine . " I already broke up with her." he finally said. He knows that he might get a scold and long boring lectures from her but it turned out he was wrong.

 

She swear if she was alone at that time , she would jumping and squealing like the world belongs to her. Keeping a straight and shocked face , she asked " Why are you feeling sober ? Wait , did she dumped you ?" with she-did-not face.

 

He smacked on her forehead lightly because there is no way Joker would be dumped by women . " Pabo-yah , i'm the one who dumped her , arasso? Well , the reason why i want to meet you is because due to this evening."

 

Could not register what had happen in the evening in her head , she blinked many times still trying to figure out what he said . Suddenly , her bulb lighted up and she giggled when she knew that he had believe her lies.

 

" Ah , that ! Why do i have to tell you? You're not my father." She snuck her tongue out. Suddenly , she felt vibrations in her pocket.

 

 

 

From : Seungho Dork.

Jiyeon-ah , did you heard about Myungsoo's scene being cut out from the drama ? The production decided not to air his part.

 

To : Seungho Dork

I just heard it from you. Why ? The director praised him. 

 

From: Seungho Dork

They said because the drama is not suitable for any intimacy scenes between students . Broad generation of audiences so it's not appropriate. My kiss scene with Ah Sung was cancelled too . Remember ?

 

 

 

At that time , she admitted that she was a fool because she forgot to ask Myungsoo's number . She wants to say she was sorry eventhough it was not her fault.   Her mood to have fun with Junhyung immediately turned off when she heard the news. She felt guilty . Guilty ? Or is she dissapointed that her kiss scene with him will not be aired ?

 

She didn't like him. It's just that her plan to make Junhyung jealous is ruined. 

 

"Oppa , i need to go. Oh , Hyomin unnie , are you playing with her like other women ?" she asked with worried tone.

" She is just a good friend , Jiyeon-ah . Take care , understand ?"

 

She left with heavy steps and she thought , " Hyomin unnie already falls for you. You bad man." while sighing.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah , are you okay?" hamster eyed Sunggyu asked . Being a leader , he knows the best that it his nature to comfort the members when they are feeling down. 

 

"I'm okay , don't worry . It's not like the end of the world . Like people said , if one door closes another will open."  Confidently , he believes that someday he will achieved his dream to be an actor . No , an idol actor . It's just that he dissapointed that he doesn't have the courage to ask her number .

 

The picture of him and her while making v-signs and his hand on wrapped around her shoulders was the only proof of that moment they had at that time. He smiled thinking how goddess-like she was. 

 

 The other members exchanged glances when they all noticed their visual seemed to be in awe-struck. 

 

 

 

 

He couldn't sleep that night . He kept changing his positions but there was something that bothering him. The messages that Eunjung gave to him after he reached home keep appearing in his mind.

 

How couldn't he see that his dongsaeng look at him more than a brother . Eunjung gave a warning not to treat Jiyeon like before , like how he always to when she was 14 or 15 . He always like to pampered her like a lost puppy . Sometimes , people were confused if he is the real brother of Jiyeon. But this suddenly comes , ruining everything they had . The feelings of love. 

 

He hated that . He can't love her like she loved him right now. This is not right , he thought.

 

 

He finally came to a decision . He's going to keep distant from her , that's the best way . That's what he thought.