Inside , hurting

Unbroken Promise

                                                                             

 

Jiyeon ran as fast as she could but stopped when she felt her chest was tight. She forgot how to breathe as she was confused with her feeling. She was supposed to not feel like that. Does she love him ? Yes , but as brother only. All people around her started to look at her as she was sobbing really hard. She grab her phone and called the person she needs the most at that time , Eunjung.

 

"Unni , can you pick me up ? I'm at Hongdae. Ppali " she said as she tried to speak normally. From the tone of her voice , Eunjung knew that she was in pain. It's just that she is not quite sure of what or who had hurt her maknae. Being really grateful to have driving license , she borrowed the manager's car and rushed to Hongdae. As she reached where Jiyeon was , there she saw a young girl was sitting while being in her own world . " Jiyeon-ah " she called.

 

Junhyung's mind seem not at ease as he was worried with Jiyeon. Lost count of how many calls he made to Jiyeon, he gave up. He ignored calls from Hyuna  as he felt irritated and tired with her girlfriend. " I'm a jerk " he said to himself as he close his eyes. Other Beast members' all questioning what happened to him. They kept quiet because they knew Junhyung will tell them one fine day later. Or maybe , not.

 

As she reached her dorm with Eunjung , she wiped her tears and cover part of her eyes with her bangs. She did not want the other members to know and start their investigation. Eunjung kept silent all the way and they greeted the other members like nothing had happened. " Uri maknae has fall in love , i mean really in love " Eunjung thought to herself as she watched Jiyeon was laughing and tickling with Qri.

 

For months , they did not met or talk with each other . Even calls or slightly one word of text messages were sent between them. She wants to further her distance with him due to their promise. She felt like she will betray their friendship. He who have thick wall of ego thinking she was busy with her activities. That's the beginning of how their friendship will be tested.

 

It was the day of Beast's debut , Junhyung had made change by changing his hairstyle to a style that only a few idol will manage to. From the screen of television or the monitor , she observed him silently. When she heard that he was the one that had less fans , she was contented but worried as she knew most of the fans only look at the outer appearance.

 

Talent , he was gifted with that and she knew he will eventually shine as much as the others. " I know i won't be by your side at that moment . " she talk to herself. Being a 4D person , she was jumping around and munching snacks like a dinosaur . Not looking in front , she knock her head on the door of Mblaq's and Beast's dressing room. 

 

She rubbed her head and kicked the door as she was blaming the door. Not being in reality , she did not realize there were 11 pair of eyes all belong to guys that were amused by her action.  Especially , him. 

 

Back into reality , she realised that she was being a fool in front of the other male idols. Being a sunbae , she tried to act cool like the incident before never happened . She bowed to all of them and when she looked up , her eyes were glued to his eyes. Awkward atmosphere surrounds them , Doojoon and Yang Seungho play their role as the leaders.

 

They handed their debut album to her as a respect. " Please keep eye on us . " they both said. She nodded and smiled as she made sign of fighting to all of them . Walking out of the room without turning back , someone grab her wrist. " We need to talk. " he said with sorrow eyes.