Not You

Unbroken Promise

"Yah , Park Jiyeon ! Where have you been ? Aish , this kid always wandering around." Her manager shouted looking at the bright girl in front of him.

 

Sunggyu bowed to her manager and excused himself from her as he went to his dressing room. She just smiled sheepishly knowing that maybe she had made his manager worried about her a bit. Putting her arm around her manager's shoulder , she made her way to the the dressing room. 

 

"You supposed to tell me where are you going , Jiyeon-ah. Don't just go around like that." He stated.

"I know and I'm sorry okay ? I went to see Myungsoo. It's not a big deal. Aigo, don't worry about me too much."

 

"You and T-ara are going to have special stage for the end-year festival.And you're going to perform with.." He hesitated , uncertainty filled him as he scares of her reaction.

 

"With who oppa ?" she asked.

"Beast."

 

 

 

T-ara is on their way to the Cube's building and in their van there were mixed of feelings owned by different persons. Hyomin was excited too see Junhyung again , Jiyeon definitely were forcing herself to see his face and persuading herself everything will be alright, Hwayoung was nervous because this is the first time she will participate in a special stage. To make it worst, Eunjung unable to join them because she sprained her ankle. 

 

Arriving on their destination , they went into the buiding and greeted all the staffs and trainee there. In the practice room , there was 6 boys warming up with their choreographer as it was their usual routine.

 

"How our partner will be chosen ? I want to partner with Jiyeon. " Kikwang asked his choreographer.

"Kid , I'm going to match them with your heights. Too bad , she will be wearing heels that night so you are out of the list. Sorry Gikwang-ah."he told them and patted Gikwang's shoulder while Gikwang was upset , really upset.

"Oi, do you think you're the only one to partner with her ? Me too. Yoseob and Dongwoon too. Hyunseung , that I don't know. Junhyung ? Oh , maybe he wants Hyomin." Doojoon teased Junhyung who was tensed from Gikwang's question.

 

"Hello, we are T-ara . Please treat us well." the girls said in union while bowing to each one of the people in the practice room.

 

Junhyung wandered his eyes on the girls searching for Jiyeon who definitely was hiding behind her group members back. They were given explanation by the stage director and the choreographer on what they need to practice and perform.Jiyeon put all her 100% attention to the explanation given while her ex-bestfriend kept stealing glances at her.

 

" Junhyung-ah , do you understand me ?"Prepix asked him while looking at the direction Junhyung was looking at. Now , he understands.

"What ? Oh yes , maybe. So I think we should pick the partner , don't you think ? " Junhyung asked being impatient wanting to talk to her.

 

It was then decided by Prepix on who their partners later. Soyeon with Gikwang, Boram with Yoseob, Doojoon with Qri, Hwayoung with Dongwoon, Jiyeon with Hyunseung and Junhyung with Hyomin. Jiyeon felt relieved when she was partnered up with Hyunseung eventhough he seems a bit quiet and shy. While on the other , Junhyung somehow felt upset while his partner were blasting fireworks in her head.

 

For the couple dance , they were dancing to Beautiful and it seems that Jiyeon was enjoying her companion as she finds he is a very interesting man. Doojoon kept teasing Hyomin-Junhyung partner but it seems only one of them enjoying it. Hyomin realize he maybe did not enjoy her companion. Following his gaze on who knows where, she spotted he was looking at her maknae. 

 

"This seems not right."Prepix stated while looking at Hyomin-Junhyung and Jiyeon-Hyunseung partner.He felt that Hyunseung-Jiyeon seems more to brother and sister look where his real intention is to create a scene of loving couple not siblings.

"Junhyung, Hyunseung, Jiyeon, Hyomin , you will exchange partner okay ? " he decided.

 

 

"This is not happening." Jiyeon thought to herself while clenching her teeth.