T-ara Forever

Unbroken Promise

Each one of T-ara members except Jiyeon in the hallway of the hospital were praying that their maknae will be safe. Never in their mind, their maknae will do something that they can't even imagine. They were blaming themselves for not trusting her, for not being for her and for throwing hurtful words to her.

 

They felt like they were the one that should be in her place. How come after two or three years knowing her , they don't trust her ? Even if she did it , why don't they support her ? They were not mad if it is Jiyeon in the video , what they were mad of is they knew Jiyeon seems to hide something behind them . They are family , aren't they ? Why she is not telling the truth ? They felt betrayed as if Jiyeon didn't accept them as family. 

 

Hyomin was the one who cried really hard than others . She loved her but how come she can be blinded by jealousy. Yes , she admit with her maknae's popularity and her closeness with Junhyung. When the scandal comes out , it seems like she was possessed by her evil side. Ste take the scandal as an opportunity . She regret it .

 

In fact , all of them were possessed. Blinded by words thrown out by media and other idols , they tend to trust the others more than their sister. As , Jiyeon never say anything and even stand up for herself.

 

Eunjung the most wisest one comfort all of them . Telling Jiyeon must have reasons why she didn't tell them. In fact , she almost fell into the trap. Somehow , she didn't because she knew Jiyeon didn't never have enough courage in standing up for herself.

 

 

" Jiyeon is in stable condition right now. She were lucky that she was admitted to this hospital earlier. She is in severe depressed state that she will do anything out of beyond to relieve her pain . You have to be there for her and give her moral support . She will attend talk therapy every twice a week. Thank you " the doctor informed them .

 

They thanked the doctor and went to Jiyeon's room still in guilt. There she was , lying weakly with tubes attached to her hand and her wrists was in bandage because of the cut . It was heartbreaking sight too see their used to bubbly maknae turned like this.

 

How on earth they have become like this ? , they thought .

 

They all approached her bed slowly as they were scared if Jiyeon wants to throw things at them . Well , they thought they deserved it.

 

Jiyeon was staring out at the window not realising them in the room. Hyomin carefully held her left hand and that's when Jiyeon knew everything was going to be better .

 

" I missed you , all of you." she said while smiling to each one of them. They all broke into tears again leaving the patient feeling confused . She never mad at them or hated them . In fact , she was grateful that her unnies still care for her.

 

" Why are you crying ? I'm sorry okay ? It's just that no one wants me in this world anymore. I guess I was wrong." 

 

All of them went to hug her and saying how they too were missing her and asking for her forgiveness . Jiyeon already forgave them long time ago . She know that it is wrong that she attempt to kill herself but she didn't regret it.

 

She got back her T-ara members.

 

That night , all of them were sharing heartfelt stories and confessed how they felt betrayed as well as their guiltyness. They were back again stronger than ever . 

 

Even real sisters fight , we do fight sometimes but we managed to overcome the biggest obstacle in our sisterhood , they thought.

 

And , they even got a new kind and adorable sister , Ryu Hwayoung.