Hello Baby

Unbroken Promise

Jiyeon was laying down playfully on Eunjung's bed while Soyeon recording her using the camcorder. She didn't know what it was for but Soyeon said it was for T-ara's anniversary party. Things been doing good for Jiyeon , she found her own happiness in her own way. The internet , she didn't even care. She tried to avoid it as it will bring her no good.

 

The scandal have been thrown under the rug as it is taboo for Korean to talk about video. In addition , CEO Kim Kwang Soo is one of the Big people in the entertainment and business industry. Her members didn't allow her to reveal the truth at public because they knew the public will be harsh on her.

 

Start a new life and build new reputation , they said . T-ara is back on the game , they are having their own reality show like their senior , SNSD and SHINEe . Taking care of 3 babies will be really a big problem for them especially when they big baby with them which is Jiyeon.

 

The prescence of Mason , Mavin and Maden gives a new light to Jiyeon's life . Eventhough they only doing the mother's role for the show's sake , she felt complete again in her life.

 

 

 

T-ara was still promoting Yayaya and Beast was promoting their new song , Soom. Jiyeon's life and health gradually getting better . All her friends stick up to her and she has her T-ara members who kept her from all feeling depressed .

 

It was during Music Bank that she decided to bring the Moon Brothers too see their mothers performed. They were given a mission too , to find a perfect dad for their sons. So , that's when Jiyeon had to do her mission together with Soyeon as the others are busy. They went to each of the idols' waiting room to help them with their mission.

 

That was when he met her again properly after 1 year of not being in contact.

 

 

"Hello , sorry bothering all of you " Soyeon said while carrying the baskets filled by pack of biscuits . " Oh ! Yang Seungho , you are here too . This is perfect ! "

 

Jiyeon bowed to each of the person in the room including the backup dancer and the makeup artists . They always fond of Jiyeon because they knew she was such a sweetheart , it's just luck was not on her side . She kept smiling but then stopped when she saw him , her ex-bestfriend .

 

Her facial expression completely changed and she tried to avoid from his gaze . She knew that he kept looking at her since she entered the room , she pretends to ignore it . She really hates that expresion that he was wearing. She could not guess what his emotion are. She hugged Mavin really tightly as started to be afraid of him. He didn't trust me , that's what she thought .

 

Junhyung kept staring at Jiyeon because she totally changed from her original self . Physically , emotional and her attitude. Maybe the scandal had affected her ? He started to feel guilty . How in the earth he did not believe her ? He was too blinded by all the comments made by the netizens and some of his friends that he had lost his sense of mind .

 

Suddenly , Jiyeon walked out of the room with Lee Joon in his arms . Where are they going ? Junhyung questioned silently . Deep inside , jealousy started to grow inside him.

 

 

 

Junhyung followed them behind like a predator aiming for his prey . He started to clench his fist when he sees Jiyeon laughing and kept displaying her eye smile to Joon with Mavin . Like a perfect family , he would say. Feeling hurt with the scene , he went away .

 

"So , we will be working together Jiyeon-sshi . I'm looking forward in acting with you . " Joon said.

 

"Yes , so am I . We will do our best , right ? Fighting. " she said with full spirit . Mavin keep giggling as the little boy think that his mother is such a beautiful lady too .

 

 

As she passed Mavin to his real mother , she excused herself from the next schedule as she had thereapy scheduled in hospital . She did not want to miss it as she scared things might happen again. Rejecting her manager's offer to give her a ride , she felt more comfortable walking alone on the road , barefaced .

 

However , after a while , she started to feel uncomfortable as she felt someone was following her .