The Reason

Unbroken Promise

Slowly opening her eyes , she cringed when bright lights invade her sight . " Where am i ?" she asked.

 

" My name is Dr. Lee .You're at the hospital. You faint just now." 

" Are you okay? " the doctor asked while helping Jiyeon to sit up on her hospital bed. She nodded.

 

For the first time in her life , she looked so helpless and fragile. She look at the beautiful female doctor inf front of her with no expression. Even the doctor felt her pain that she's going through. In addition to what she had suffer , the one that she will tell her later will add up to her continous pain.

 

The doctor held her hand and take a deep breath . This will be hard.

 

 

 

Jiyeon lay her head on the pillow thinking about what the doctor had told her . The fact that she had major depression doesn't suprised her at all. She is so young yet she is dealing with too many stress that she unable to handle.

 

Even once , she thought of cutting her wrists.  The world will be a better place without her. She looked at her anti-depressant pills and feel disgusted with them. With herself. She won't take them. Talk therapy? How is she going to feel better if everywhere she goes people throw disgusted looks at her?

 

Looking at her reflection on the mirror, the bubbly little girl was gone. Black circle under her eyes, eyes that are colder than the ice filled with nothing but hatred and self-guilt and no smile plastered on her face.

 

" Jiyeon-ah , we're going home. I'll help pack your bags." the manager informed and went to put all her things in the bag.

 

Jiyeon looked at her manager feeling impressed on how he keep faking on caring about her. 

 

" Oppa , stop being so nice to me. Don't pretend that you didn't feel to throw up when you see me. I hate people like you." she shouted.

Her manager smiled and held her shoulders and said , " I believed you. I'm not lying. It's the past , people can change. Doesn't mean you are bad past , you can't have good future. Keep your head up."

 

She broke into tears and smiled bitterly to her manager.

" Promise that you won't leave me like others."

 

He nodded.

 

 

 

Faking a smile in front of camera was really hard for her. She praised herself for being such a good actress on the stage. The others got the credit too , for showing such a sisterly bond with her. Only Hyomin and Eunjung treat her like nothing happened but still they kept their distance away from her.

 

It hurts her. It was KBS 7080 performance where they had to perform in front of the older audiences. Little did she know that night will make her do the most stupid thing that anyone can think of.

 

Jiyeon rummaged her bag searching for her pills silently. She opened the bottle and her eyes widen at the sight of zero pills in the bottle. She forgot to tell her manager that she was short in supply of the pills.

 

Just praying that she won't have trouble, she keep her head down avoiding any situations that could break her down.

 

Unfortunately , things aren't going as planned. 

 

" Look, the little . I wonder how much is she for a night." She heard someone whispered.

 

That was it, her sickness strikes again. Even worst , she doesn't know how to handle it without the help of the pills . To make it much more worst , in a minute she had to perform a such happy song in front of the audiences. The negative thought comes to her .

 

" What if I messed up this performance and the company want to fire me?" she smiled at that thought.

 

Throughout the performance, Jiyeon was putting an expressionless and uninterested face. Her move was off and looked like she really deserve a good punch.

 

 

Walking down the stage , someone pulled her shoulder from the back roughly , " What is wrong with you ? Enough with your bloody video scandal and now you want another scandal ?! Do you know how it takes to cool down the mess that you made ?!  We've had enough , Jiyeon-ah. We can't deal with such an attention-seeker like you and a . " Hyomin snarled with her blood boils when she knows that the media will make this as hot topic again.

 

" Hyomin-ah , how can you talk like that ? Just stop okay . Jiyeon-ah , go home. I mean to your home. Go ! " Eunjung said with dissapointed look on her face. Only Eunjung still care about her a little at that time but the others , none of them feel concern for their maknae anymore. They felt betrayed.

 

Jiyeon walked away unable to say or stand up for herself . If only she could share that she had major depression that somehow because of her forgetfulness ,  she couldn't take her pills. She knew this is the best way for them , she would do anything in this world to make them happy again.

 

" I'm sorry , unnie." She said with all the feelings mixed together.

 

 

Beast was in the midst of releasing their third mini album. Started to have interest in writing and making music , Junhyung needs a inspiration to flood his mind . However , his mind was distracted by her.

 

He ruffled his hair in distress as he hate how he is invaded by her. He was worried but it all was overshadowed by feelings of betrayal, anger and dissapointment. He closed his eyes in hoping he could escape to dreamland but all he could see was her.

 

 

 

Myungsoo keep changing his sleeping positions and open and close his eyes attempting to sleep. He should get his beauty sleep after 10 schedules in a day. He kept thinking on who to believe and how he also has a very little of disgusted feeling about her.

 

That's because he doesn't know her very well yet. Even someone who knew her since childhood can't trust her , how someone who met and talk to her for just a day would trust her ?