Beautiful Stalker

Unbroken Promise

Good to know that Jiyeon has learned Taekwondo since her young , she is preparing to show her moves if that person will jump on her. Unfortunately , luck was not on her side today . It rained heavily with so sudden that she did not bring her umbrella .

 

Enjoying the raindrops on her with her eyes closed . Dance in the rain like no one noticed , this what she had thought . She kept looking at the skies when she sees black thing blocking her view . It was an umbrella. Someone covered her with an umbrella , she wondered who is it as she could not properly the face of the owner .

 

 

 

It was L , from Infinite .

 

" What is he doing here ? What a beautiful creature . And here am I , barefaced with my hair all wet . Wait , bare face ! He did not ! " she thought to herself while screaming inside her heart .

 

"  Hye , Jiyeon-ah " he said with smile plastered on his face . Eventhough it was raining , the raindrops seems to be in slow motion capturing their reunion.  " You might get sick walking in the rain , where are you going ? Let me send you "

 

" Eh ? " She was shocked with how he treats her , from what she heard and seen , the guy in front her right now is described as cold and mysterious person. She never fancies this type of man as she despise the fact that she couldn't able to read his mind. But for her , he seems very familiar . Some person in her past that she never thought of meeting with him again.

 

" You are going to the hospital aren't you ? Let's go . " He pulled her hand and lead her way while she followed him obediently. His heart was beating rapidly but he ignored it and think that this act of his only as an old acquatainces. 

 

 

After her therapy sessions , they both had coffees in the cafe nearby . They sat in a private as a precaution not to let their fans noticed them. She didn't want to trouble him as there might be dating scandal involving them. As the silence speaks for them , the awkwardness continues. None of them take the first step to start the conversation.

 

" How are you ? " Myungsoo asked.

 

" Thank you anyway . " Jiyeon said.

 

Both of them said simultaneously to make the situation more awkward . All they could do was to take sip of their coffees, stealing glances of one another and exchanging smile when they caught one of them stole glances between them. 

 

" I'm perfectly fine , thank you . " She smiled . There is a question that keeps bothering Jiyeon's head . She knew it wasn't right but her heart urge her . " Can I ask you something ? "

 

He nodded.

 

" Have we met before ?  I mean not in the shows , concerts or backstage but somewhere else . " With full hope , she demands his answer.

 

With only a smile that he displayed , Jiyeon seems get the message that they indeed met before he is an idol . But the question is , where ?