Life Saviour

Unbroken Promise

" Junhyung-oppa ! I love you " Jiyeon shouted while running to him . " Yah ! Are you crazy ? What if your uncle fans heard that ? " he said while holding the plastic bag filled with ddeokbokki. " Aish , this kid " he thought .

 

They went to eat in his car as they tried to avoid any scandal regarding their relationship. One thing for sure , they don't want to risk their friendship.

 

"You must be happy , the rating for the drama quite high and you got to act with your seobang " Junhyung talked while his mouth full making his cheeks really puffy.

 

" Aniyo , he's not my ideal type anymore . He is so dorky and I can't look at him more than a friend anymore . Ah , my heart hurts ! " She recalled back the day to her first-script reading .  She was so excited meeting Yoo Seung Ho again . Flabbergasted and fangirl mode on , she did not realise her view of him will shattered like a glass . 

 

The first sentence he gave her when they had a reunion " Do you have a pencil ? " . Ah , the image of him really crashed .

 

She also remembered that moment when she playfully draw the director and producer on the blackboard . They become furious when they saw the bad drawing of them and she was so scared if they found it was her .

 

Knowing he knew it was her and trust him because he wouldn't reveal her mischieveness , she was relieved . Until , he shouted " Yah Park Jiyeon , how come your drawing is so different from your character ? " She swear at that time she wanted to use her taekwando skills .

 

But that's what make them become bestfriends . Just like her and Junhyung .

 

Junhyung only smiled when he see her action . Somehow , deep down somewhere in his heart he was relieved and happy . It's just his ego stops him from realizing that .

 

"Why are you smiling like an idiot ? Oh oppa , you were so cool on stage just now . But Kikwang oppa is so handsome , i think i'm falling " she said while remembering how Kikwang keep flashing his eyesmile and his abs . Oh , why did she have that thought ?

 

Becoming aware she started to have some dirty thoughts , she quickly hit her head with her hands not noticing someone was amused by her actions.

 

" What are you thinking ? Yah , don't ever have a thought doing that thing with someone without my permission " he said with a raising tone . Until now , he really can't see Jiyeon growing up to be a woman . He did not want that .

 

He hoped he could freeze Jiyeon's development of body , attitude and mind at that time. He really hoped.

 

Clueless as she always is , she asked " What thing ? " 

 

" You know , ehmm " lowering his voice when he said that word . Damn , he felt so uncomfortable talking about that thing with her . It's like he was talking about his ual activities with his mom . Which , she is not .

 

Jiyeon laughed hysterically when she saw his face . " Aigoo , why are you blushing ? It's not like you never done that before . So funny. If i did it , why do you want to know ? "  she said while trying to hold her laugh .

 

" YOU DID IT ? WITH WHO ? YAH , PARK JIYEON ! TELL ME WHO THAT GUY AND WHEN ?! " 

 

"Jiyeon-ah , the shooting going to start . Let's go " Jiyeon's manager informed.

 

" I've got to go . Gomawo for the food " she thanked him and leaving him with full of questions in his head .

 

Still shocked , he is really determined to find out if she's telling the truth or not . T-ara's dorm definetely will be his destination tonight besides from his girlfriend's dorm .

 

 

" Jiyeon-ah , come here . There's someone I need you to meet " Seungho called Jiyeon as he noticed her not knowing there will be someone for cameo today . "Does she know she going to have kiss scene later ?" he thought .

 

Jiyeon went to Seungho while hopping to him . She saw someone with god-like facial features . His eyes , lips , jawline perfectly structured .

 

" Jiyeon-ah , may i introduce you our cameo today ? " Seungho offered himself while Jiyeon is still in awe .

 

" Annyeonghaseyo ! I am .... "