Not Again

Unbroken Promise

         

 

" Annyeonghaseyo ! I am Kim Myungsoo . Please take care of me . " the guy with perfect facial features bowed to her. She was speechless as she is not the type who would start conversation with new acquantainces especially a drop dead gorgeous man in front of her .

 

" Park Ji-Jiyeon imnida . It's pl-pleasure to meet you " she stuttered while Seungho was laughing at her because he knew Jiyeon will be like that in front of someone that she just knew . Myungsoo was Seungho's senior in high school . Eventhough , there were a year differences between them they were really close as they shared the same passion , acting .

 

It's just that he just find out that Myungsoo will be debuting in an idol group called Infinite . When asked the reason why his bestfriend joined . Myungsoo explained , " It's hard right now for a rookie actor like me to standout like you . Unlike you who people had already recognized as the nation's little brother , I'm nothing. Being in an idol group will help me a lot to survive in the entertainment world . "

 

Seungho tried to disagree because he thinks that lifespan of an idol is not that long . Probably for 5 years. He was worried for Myungsoo and now Jiyeon too. But , he knew someday Jiyeon will be a full-time actress . It's just that someone had to open her eyes to see that . He hoped Myungsoo will be an actor . Maybe in future .

 

Seungho's train of thoughts suddenly stop when he felt stabbing pain on his right foot . Just now , when Jiyeon realised the atmosphere around them became  quiet as Seungho's soul had gone somewhere else , she stepped on his right foot .

 

"Yah ! It hurts . What's that for ? " Seungho glared at Jiyeon . She gave signal using her eyes telling to relax the tensed atmosphere.

 

" Ah , you both should practice your lines together . Don't you think so ? Chingu-yah , good luck. " he said as he walked away from them .

 

 

 

 

" So , what do i have to title you Myungsoo-sshi ? " Jiyeon asked as she not sure to drop the formalities or not.

" I am one year older than Seungho . So that means I'm older than you but since you are my sunbaenim , I'm the one should titled you , oh Jiyeon-shhi ?

 " Aniyo , it's okay . Let's drop the formalities shall we ? Should i call you oppa ?. " Myungsoo's heart almost jumped out from his chest when she called him oppa .

 

He just nodded and headed to practice together . Now that Jiyeon knew that he will kiss her on the for one scene , she was sweating like a pig. So as him , but he kept pulling poker face that she thought he was really cool .

 

 

 

 

" Why are you calling me Se hoon-ah ?"

"Why ? Are you scared your seobang will be mad ? Hyunjung-ah , open your eyes. He doesn't like you more than a friend. I'm the one who like you." he said as he approached the girl slowly . He kept glancing at her lips as he tempt for her.

 

" I know . But i can't like you. It's not because of him , i already gave up on him. Study is my priority right now , I want to go to Cheoha University . You know why I'm in special class. " 

 

The guy suddenly grab her wrist and plant a kiss on her lips. " I will wait for you and make you want me as your seobang. " he said while giving the sweetest smile leaving her speechless.

 

 

 

 

"Cut ! " the director shouted.

Everyone in the set was clapping and cheering like there were some celebration. " Myungsoo-ah , you were great. It's not a mistake for Seungho to recommend you " the producer praised him.

 

Jiyeon was still blushing due to that scene and fanned herself with her hand. She will left in 10 minutes as she had another schedule to attend. She went to say goodbye to the staffs and Myungsoo.

 

" I have to leave now. It was really nice working with you . Maybe in the future , we'll meet again " He nodded.

He did not left his eyes on her as she make way to her manager , he thought " She is really cute. Oh , i forgot to ask her number. Well , maybe next time. If fate wants us to be together. " while smiling ,

 

Never did they guess at that time that love will bloom in one of them.