Resto-romantic

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong held her hand tightly as he toured her around the resto. This was exacty the place where the two of them used to play when they were little.  And now this ...wow!!! One word that can describe it is - cozy. There are trees and flowers on the path going to the restaurant. There is an open garden area sort of an extension of the restaurant but not enclosed, people can just eat outside if they feel like it. Little lamps lit the tables while the garden is filled with schurbs "rosalia" flowers where LEED lights are spreadout. Very romantic since it also faces the ocean.  Dara felt that given a choice she would love to eat "sisig" in front of the sea and during a full moon. The only thing missing is the music which should be equally romantic. Knowing Jiyong she is quite sure that that will be taken cared of and when she saw the speakers concealed beneath the bushes she knew they were thinking along the same lines.

Funny how despite the number of years away from each other they seem to have the same taste on things. While he continues to chatter about the property Dara looked down and noticed that Jiyong had intertwined their fingers together. He was holding it possesively that Dara had to smile. She is hoping that its not only the taste in music that they agree on but maybe the way they feel for each other will also be the same.

The interior of the restaurant is as cute as the outside with a tiny stage for performers in the far end right side from the door, tables made of wood are scattered all over the place. What makes it unique is the orange colored wooden chairs paired with the white wooden tables. A small bar in front of the open kitchen have about 5 high chairs for those who prefer to drink and listen to the music. Above are tiny chandeliers made of test tubes clustered together forming a circle and where red roses are placed, unique and elegant. The tiles of the floor are pure black, Dara once again smiled knowing Jiyong surely chose that one since black is his favorite color. The general color of the restaurant is black, orange and red because the roses in the test tubes are really a nice touch.

"You like it?"

"Yes gosh this place talks about you so much, I like it - really really nice."

"Come I want you to meet my chef." he removed his hand from hers and placed it at her back. Somehow she wanted to ask him not to do that. She missed their hands together.  They went inside a tiny modern kitchen with all the amenities one may need for a small restaurant. A pretty lady holding a butchers' knife was chopping the big chunk of pork on top of the table.

"Hey take it easy I don't think that pork can fight back, try not to be so harsh." Jiyong said as the lady continued to aggressively chop the chunk of pork in front of her.

"Ahhh you know I hate one person right now and if he is here he would be the one being chopped." the pretty lady in butchers' uniform said.

"Hey don't be like that he got injured so instead of being angry why don't you visit him at the mansion."

"Hah he deserved that after refusing to pick me up from the convention to attend the party. (chopping sound) and I heard he dated a pretty lady from overseas (chop! chop!)." Dara at that point was startled she knew that they were talking about TOP and she felt embarrassed about the whole thing. She was about to step back when Jiyongs body stopped her. He put his arms around her as he pushed her forward.

"Oh I'm sorry I ... I didn't know you had a visitor?" the pretty lady looked at Dara wiped her face and extended her hand towards her.  "Hi I'm Bom sorry I smell and look like a butcher - not that glamorous."

"Oh hi I'm Dara... no worries you are pretty."

"Oh she's Dara - Jiyongs' Dara?" Bom looked at Jiyong meaningfully.

"Yes I hope that means something good but yes I am Dara."

"Oh no no worries only good things, I have always wanted to meet Jiyongs' Dara." she winked at Jiyong who smiled at Bom then looked down on the floor - shy.

"Oh no I'm Jiyongs' friend not Jiyongs' Dara"

"Same same my dear regardless of how one says it you are Jiyongs' Dara. Ji should I tell her." she naughtily looked at Jiyong and then at Dara.

"Oh no you don't!!!" Jiyong stopped her and covered .

"Oh I am sure you will learn about it soon that is if someone would be brave enough to tell you." still looking at Jiyong.

"Is there something I'm missing here?"

"No dear there is someone missing you in here - terribly if I may add." Bom laughed.

"Ji what is she talking about?" she looked quizzically at Jiyong who was scratching his head.

"Now Dara let's go before you hear things you are not supposed to hear." Jiyong took her hands again and walked back into the restaurant.

"Hey Dara stay for dinner, you lovers need to eat if you want to last forever..." Bom can still be heard even if she they were already outside the kitchen.

"Wha...what is she talking about Ji."

"Oh its nothing just a little joke we s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter