Come Back Home

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Daras' POV

"So what happened?" Minzy's face was just inches from mine as she listened  intently on my story.

"I was totally embarassed. But there was something more...When I saw Jiyongs' face I could not explain it but he looked so sad and in pain. I ran as fast and as far away as I can from the house. At one point I wanted to come back because I felt I needed to explain everything to Jiyong but I was hurting and embarrassed and I felt so stupid I do not know if I can ever face him again. But his face haunted me for days after that incident. Whenever I dream I would see his face and the sadness...now I do not know what to expect and this worries me." I exhaled deeply and my shoulder slumped because of uncertainty.

"Ohhh so that's why you flinched when I showed you those photos. Wow two good looking men - girl you are so lucky!!!"

"Hey I do not know how both of them feel about me so do not make me think otherwise...I am much more concerned on how things will be when I arrive in my hometown."

"Unnie you have been away for ten years and I am sure both of them will go crazy once they see you. Girl you have grown up to be a lovely lady so don't act as if you are embarassed show them the confidence of a UCLA grad and hook them both with your beauty. That way you can choose from them ehehehehe..." she said smiling and tickling me on the side.

"Eyyy  as if they will look at me. Look the only thing that changed in me is my level of education. Maybe I have a little bit more money than when I left but you are talking about the Kwons. They are the richest people in my town. I bet you both of them are probably married or about to be married, maybe even have girlfriends in a tow."

"So??? Girl when they see you now they will kiss the soil you step on..."

"Kiss the soil I step on" I slapped her shoulder ..." Crazy..crazy Minzy!!!" I ruffled her hair and she started tickling me and we ended up running after each other until it was time for us to go to bed.

That night I couldn't sleep I can still see Jiyongs' face and all these time I still remember how he looked like - the last time I saw him. I smiled a little because to be honest he was so good looking the last time I saw him, I felt more embarassed that I confessed to him instead of his brother. Is he still single? Is there a chance for us to...Dara what are you thinking??? TOP and now you're dreaming of Jiyong are you crazy??? Go to sleep..go to sleep!!! Crazy girl!!!

6 days later...

As the plane touched down my heart started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter