For Keeps

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened  Jiyong was convinced that he cannot possibly live without Dara. For him she remains to be the most wonderful person in the world.She needs to be his for keeps - the problem is how?

"So what is the problem? You love her she loves you marry her before she leaves!" BOM was chopping meat while they were talking. She is the closest female aside from Dara friend Jiyong has and the one person whom he knows can help him sort out what he is feeling right now.

"I have to propose first right?"

"Of course!!! Women deserve that much..." BOM  paused to look at Jiyong who kept on pacing in the kitchen of the restaurant. He was totally in love and that was obvious and confused you can see from the way he harshly he combs his hair with his fingers. Dara was in Manila to work on the changes in her flight so Jiyong is here pestering her. The guy is obviously naive asking her about marriage and engagement when here she is still in the mess with his stupid fiance'.

"How BOM?"

"Gosh I don't know Jiyong you're the guy? Hello?"

"What would impress a woman like her?"

"Well Dara is very simple but sincere, she is also very emotional and transparent. A proposal that will appeal to her emotions. It should not be to flashy she won't like that,  bring her to a place she likes the most and propose to her there and I am sure you will get her aproval." She is reminded of how TOP imbedded her engagement ring in a biggest sweet corn she's ever seen she almost ate the ring because the corn tastes so good. She was both happy and full at the end of the day. Still...TOP took the effort of looking for some thing that she truly liked and worked from there. "Is there one place in the Philippines she is enchanted to that you can use as the venue for your proposal?"

"Yes now I know where!!! Thank you BOM you're an angel" he was about to kiss her on the cheek when she raised the butchers knife in front of his face making him step back.

"No worries just hurry up you only have a week to seal the deal." BOM shouted behind him as he ran to get the things he need to create a memorable proposal for his girl.

*******************

"Where are you taking me and why do I need to be blindfolded?" Dara was having a hard time walking, Jiyong is taking her somewhere and he wants her blindfolded the whole time. She trusts Jiyong but being blindfolded is making her anxious.

"Sorry baby I need to do this." He held her tight as he guides her towards his car. He is using his sports car today in order to hasten their trip. They need to be there before the sunset.

"Honey how long am I going to stay blindfolded?"

"Baby it won't take so long why don't you try to take a nap first."

"Are we just having dinner, why the blindfold?"

"Baby its a surprise!!!"

"Okey okey if you say so..." she leaned towards the seat and as soon as Jiyong started the car and played a soft music, she decided to take a nap. She was later awakened when Jiyong kissed her on the lips.

"Oh Ji is that you?"

"Yes baby we're here!" he slowly lifted her head from the reclined car seat.

"Ji are you taking off my blindfold already?"

"Just a little bit more baby." he lifted her from the car and she snuggled closer to him as she felt herself being lifted from the car seat.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter