HELLO

My favorite mistake (DG Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Inside the Mansion the night before...

The family was excited to meet the first girl TOP has ever brought home to meet his parents. TOPs' grandma Dona Marina is tired of stories about how much of a womanizer TOP is. And this is the first time he volunteered to bring a girl to meet the family. TOP said he feels that she is the girl for him and that he plans to marry her. He told them her name was BOM. Weird name for a girl but if she is the one who can tame TOP then so be it. Dona Marina feels that its about time her grandchildren bring home their wives. She wants to see her great grandchildren before she dies. Not that she intends to do that in the very near future. For her this is a time for celebration so she asked the maids to prepare the finest dinner plates, cutleries and the food that TOP likes to eat.

Everyone was happy to meet her and TOP did not disappoint - she literally looked like a doll. Even with very light make up her doll like eyes, tiny pointed nose and pink pouting lips were enough to tell them that she might be the one - finally! As she sat in the living room waiting for dinner to be served, the matriarch noticed her simplicity. Clad in a straight pink dress that hugged her body not only does she look like a doll she was y, timid, and polite. Although she comes from a family of politicians the young lady opted to teach humanities and music in the local high school. 

In one corner sat Jiyong. quietly watching his grandmother interview the young lady. He liked her she is humble unassuming and blended well with his family. He smiled while he thought how good it is to finally see TOP settle down. She is an old friend and partner of TOP in his restaurant business. She is also his friend. He remembers how TOP and BOM used to quarrel all the time regarding the way the restaurant needed to be handled. It surprised him that after all the bickering between them TOP chose her to be his fiancee. Jiyong is also aware that BOM knows about TOPs reputation with women and he can see that she is concerned about it yet she might be in love with him so badly to agree to be his steady girl.

TOP is now a rising superstar. He is a corporate lawyer of a top TV station and an actor on the side. There are a lot of movie producers seeking his approval to star in a movie. He is not surprised, TOP is a charismatic and attractive guy no wonder he is popular especially among women. There is something in BOM that he knows can control TOP and he is silently praying everything works well for them.

As the dinner started to be served the familys' attention went to Jiyong.."What about you Ji when are we going to meet your wife-to-be?" his grandmother asked.

"Not yet ready grandma haven't found the right girl."

"Oh don't worry too much about Jiyong, that boy still has a long way to go. He still has dreams he is trying to fulfill so let's just support him." his mom said.

"Or maybe he is waiting for someone..."his grandmother looked at him and smiled. Jiyong bowed and smiled shyly. He remembered how his grandmother scolded him that night ten years ago for not going back immediately after she asked him to get her reading glasses. She could not forget the look of pain and sadness in his eyes as he told his grandmother and his mother what happened in the study room. She knew then and now that the boy had it bad for Sandara their adopted. 

"Bro who is this lucky girl that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter